The Tech Team at Seattle accomplishes the impossible. Administration, Development, and Operations function as a cohesive team respecting all perspectives and roles. The team’s incredible flexibility and agility provide the basis for an entire department that consistently exceeds the expectations of the business. We work hard together and play together in whatever venue the team feels like engaging in when we complete our tasks. We're currently looking for a Database Administrator to join our team.
- Work Project Based Engineering Tasks
- Automate Systems and Repeatable Tasks
- Optimize IT Systems for Performance
- Provide DB Design Input
- Problem Recognition, Research, Isolation, Resolution for Complex Problems
- Participate in On-Call Rotation
- Writing or Revising DBA Documentation and Procedures
- Evaluating Database Solutions for Pending Initiatives
- Work with Developers, PMs, and Infrastructure Constantly
- Work with Business to Identify Requirements for Tasks
- Executes on Project Tasks
- Daily Maintenance Operations
- Take Ownership of Work
- Assists Team with Tickets/Tasks
- Master Technical Skills
- Develop Skills in New Technologies
- Adhere to Industry Best Practices
- Continue to Develop Technical Skills
- Master Problem Solving Skills
- Provide Design Input
- 5+ Years MS SQL DBA Experience
- 3+ Years on Windows Server Platforms
- 4 Year Degree with Applicable Field
- MCSE/A: Cloud
- MCSE/A: Database
- Microsoft SQL Server (N, N-1)
- MSSQL Availability Groups
- SSIS, SSAS, and SSRS
- SQL, T-SQL, U-SQL Scripting
- Azure SQL PaaS
- Azure SQL Datawarehouse
- JSON, XML Parsing via SQL
- SQL Performance Optimization
- Microsoft Azure IaaS Design/Automation
- Microsoft Azure PaaS Design/Automation
- Microsoft Windows Server
- Microsoft Office 365
QuoteWizard, a LendingTree company, provides end-to-end solutions for insurance shoppers and agents alike. That’s why over 40 million people have used QuoteWizard to lower their rates. When you think of insurance, think of QuoteWizard.
What you should know about LendingTree, our parent company:
- We’re a publicly-traded company (TREE).
- We’ve welcomed several other companies into the LendingTree family to augment our efforts at helping borrowers make their most sensible financial choices.
- We’ve built the LendingTree app and My LendingTree dashboard to give consumers tools to manage and monitor their financial health.
We’re a fast-paced company with an entrepreneurial bend. We work hard and test our products often. We’re collaborative, ambitious, candid and high-energy. Our teammates are some of the brightest, most talented people you’ll ever work with. We care more about your smarts than we do about the kinds of clothes you wear (but please, do wear clothes to work!), and we’re pretty good about rewarding innovation, creativity and the knack for just getting stuff done (we even have an award for employees called the GSD, “Get Stuff Done”).
Come work with us!
QuoteWizard by LendingTree is the kind of company that not only promotes diversity and inclusion; we thrive because of these values. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.