This Identity and Access Management (IAM) Analyst is responsible for how users within our organization are given an identity - and how it is protected, including saving critical applications, data and systems from unauthorized access while managing the identities and access rights of users both inside and outside the organization. The IAM analyst will be responsible for developing processes for account creation, modification, disabling and deleting accounts. This would include Workday, Active Directory, O365, and many other downstream systems. The analyst will work closely with application owners to develop processes to manage the entire user account lifecycle to include User Entitlement Review as well as meet audit and compliance requirements.
The Identity and Access Management unit is responsible for provisioning support which includes ticket management, customer service, and knowledge of least privilege methodology with security rights, permissions and groups, experience with Active Directory, O365, Active Directory Federation Services and Multifactor platforms (Duo and Okta a plus). Due to the importance of this position, it is expected that a person supporting IAM has basic troubleshooting skills with networking and computer systems, can multitask, work in a fast-paced environment while providing excellent customer service.
In addition to the primary role of IAM Analyst this position will also perform general security analyst duties.
- Design, implement, monitor and evaluate security controls that protect LendingTree systems and data.
- Investigate security incidents as well as document security breaches to determine extent of exposure or damage.
- Install and manage software designed to protect systems and information infrastructure.
- Maintain Security Awareness Training platform.
- Manage Antivirus platform for Server environment.
- Develop company-wide Security Policy and Procedure documentation.
- Stay current on IT Security trends, news and direction.
- Research security improvements, making recommendations to senior staff.
- 2-5 years’ experience in Identity and Access Management
- Experience with Active Directory and ADFS
- Experience provisioning for Office 365 and Azure
- Experience with multifactor platforms (Okta and Duo a plus)
- Ambitious and able to work well with minimal supervision or in a team environment
- Ability to perform analysis of data, processes, policies, procedures and/or systems
- Familiarity of regulatory requirements (i.e., PCI, HIPAA, GLBA, SOX) and frameworks (e.g., NIST, ISO 27002 etc.)
- We’re making a real difference in the financial lives of consumers. The work you’ll do here matters.
- Information Security isn’t the only area that rocks, everyone at LendingTree does.
- Unique entrepreneurial environment filled with flip-flops, t-shirts and people that take their job seriously. We’re a start-up company in publicly traded suit. We have a lot of fun and can afford the grown-up toys.
LendingTree is the nation’s largest online lending marketplace. That means we connect customers with multiple lenders so they find the best deals on loans, credit cards, savings accounts and insurance. Our goal is to help people save money, and we believe the best way to do that is by giving them a way to shop for loans and compare lenders so they make their best financial choices.
Our CEO Doug Lebda founded the company in 1996 after a frustrating house-hunting experience. In those days, we mostly helped people find good mortgage deals. Now, we help consumers find their best in personal loans, auto loans, business loans, student loans, credit cards, savings accounts, home equity loans and more.
What else you should know:
- We’re a publicly-traded company (TREE).
- We’ve welcomed several other companies into the LendingTree family to augment our efforts at helping borrowers make their most sensible financial choices.
- We’ve built the LendingTree app and My LendingTree dashboard to give consumers tools to manage and monitor their financial health.
- We still make funny commercials.
We’re a fast-paced company with an entrepreneurial bend. We work hard and test our products often. We’re collaborative, ambitious, candid and high-energy. Our teammates are some of the brightest, most talented people you’ll ever work with. We care more about your smarts than we do about the kinds of clothes you wear (but please, do wear clothes to work!), and we’re pretty good about rewarding innovation, creativity and the knack for just getting stuff done (we even have an award for employees called the GSD, “Get Stuff Done”).
Come work with us!
LendingTree is the kind of company that not only promotes diversity and inclusion; we thrive because of these values. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.