- Interact with customers via inbound calls, chat, text, and/or email.
- Actively listen to our customers, while also respecting their time.
- Assist customers with finding a lender to evaluate their financing needs.
- Identify and assess customer’s needs to achieve first call resolution.
- Track all customer contacts via Salesforce.
- De-escalate calls from upset customers as needed.
- Provide extraordinary customer service to all consumers and lending partners.
- Meet/exceed all critical metrics as required.
- Demonstrate integrity, be tactful, utilize positive language.
- Really commit to engaging with customers.
- Be the customer’s advocate. Educate and empower them to make informed decisions to meet their financial goals.
- Serve as the voice of our brand – work to make customers feel valued and satisfied.
- 1+ yr. of experience in a customer service role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, detail-oriented, dedicated with good follow-up skills, good listening skills, and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to work in a team environment and become a phenomenal team member.
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment.
- Strong customer service aptitude and ability to adapt/respond to different personality types.
- Ability to multi-task daily while, maintaining high performance standards.
- Strong time management skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications and the Internet.
- Salesforce experience a plus.
- Ability to work nights and weekends. Shift: 10am-7pm Monday thru Saturday (weekday off in exchange for working Saturday)
LendingTree is the nation’s largest online lending marketplace. That means we connect customers with multiple lenders so they find the best deals on loans, credit cards, savings accounts and insurance. Our goal is to help people save money, and we believe the best way to do that is by giving them a way to shop for loans and compare lenders so they make their best financial choices.
Our CEO Doug Lebda founded the company in 1996 after a frustrating house-hunting experience. In those days, we mostly helped people find good mortgage deals. Now, we help consumers find their best in personal loans, auto loans, business loans, student loans, credit cards, savings accounts, home equity loans and more.
What else you should know:
- We’re a publicly-traded company (TREE).
- We’ve welcomed several other companies into the LendingTree family to augment our efforts at helping borrowers make their most sensible financial choices.
- We’ve built the LendingTree app and My LendingTree dashboard to give consumers tools to manage and monitor their financial health.
- We still make funny commercials.
We’re a fast-paced company with an entrepreneurial bend. We work hard and test our products often. We’re collaborative, ambitious, candid and high-energy. Our teammates are some of the brightest, most talented people you’ll ever work with. We care more about your smarts than we do about the kinds of clothes you wear (but please, do wear clothes to work!), and we’re pretty good about rewarding innovation, creativity and the knack for just getting stuff done (we even have an award for employees called the GSD, “Get Stuff Done”).
Come work with us!
LendingTree is the kind of company that not only promotes diversity and inclusion; we thrive because of these values. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.