As Product Owner of our new “Innovation” team, you will be responsible for researching, building, and maintaining new tools in order help deliver the best product and experience to our broad base of thousands of insurance clients. The tools you build will help our salespeople make top-quality sales, assist our client services personnel in delivering an outstanding client experience, and optimize the user experience for insurance and financial products that touch millions of consumers and generate hundreds of millions in revenue. If you’re passionate about optimizing user experiences and get excited about helping millions of consumers improve their financial lives, then we’d love to talk with you.
- Use market and competitive analysis, goals of the business, and technology capabilities to define and develop product road map and requirements for data products
- Identify, analyze and prioritize new features by working with business units and the development teams to understand customer needs and define solution options
- Maintain the product backlog with input from customers, architects, engineers, and analysts
- Coordinate dependencies with other product owners and project managers
- Conduct backlog grooming meetings with other product owners and business intelligence engineers and analysts
- Monitor the progress of product development, as well as plan for product release
- Review, accept and provide feedback on delivered work to maintain a high-quality product
- Participate in team retrospectives to support high-performance teams
- 4+ years of product management or product development experience preferred
- Experience writing user stories and acceptance criteria as a product owner in an Agile/SCRUM software development environment
- Ability to collaborate across functional teams and influence stakeholders in a matrixed environment
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills. Leverage data to make intelligent, meaningful business decisions
- Effective at explaining the results of data analysis to technical and non-technical audiences
- The ability to recognize phenomenal UI/UX design
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (Business, Computer Science, Engineering, etc.)
- Deep experience with data visualization tools, such as Power BI
- Advanced skills in writing and debugging complex SQL queries in SSMS and/or Snowflake
QuoteWizard, a LendingTree company, is a dynamic insurance lead generation agency based in Seattle. We have been ranked by the INC 500 as one of the fastest growing private companies in the nation. We have also been listed by the Puget Sound Business Journal as a top company in Seattle.
What you should know about LendingTree, our parent company:
- We’re a publicly-traded company (TREE).
- We’ve welcomed several other companies into the LendingTree family to augment our efforts at helping borrowers make their most sensible financial choices.
- We’ve built the LendingTree app and My LendingTree dashboard to give consumers tools to manage and monitor their financial health.
- We still make funny commercials.
We’re a fast-paced company with an entrepreneurial bend. We work hard and test our products often. We’re collaborative, ambitious, candid and high-energy. Our teammates are some of the brightest, most talented people you’ll ever work with. We care more about your smarts than we do about the kinds of clothes you wear (but please, do wear clothes to work!), and we’re pretty good about rewarding innovation, creativity and the knack for just getting stuff done (we even have an award for employees called the GSD, “Get Stuff Done”).
Come work with us!
QuoteWizard by LendingTree is the kind of company that not only promotes diversity and inclusion; we thrive because of these values. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.