As a Contact Center Software Engineer, you will be leading technical initiatives for the contact centers at LendingTree, ensuring an efficient and unified contact center agent experience (who then in turn give our consumers a wonderful experience) across our diverse technology platforms while giving business visibility into contact center performance metrics. You will lead efforts in building innovative customer engagement experiences using APIs. Automation and omni channel communication are your friends. You are comfortable with cloud-based tools, thinking out of the box, and being a proactive partner to your business stakeholders.
- Work as a partner for Product and Contact Center Leadership to support in planning and execution of business solutions and projects
- Demonstrate deep understanding of customer service domain and platforms (Five9, Twilio etc.).
- Work with Business stake holders and engineering teams to build an Omni Channel customer experience.
- Should lead, drive and execute Contact Center projects from an architecture and design perspective.
- Should lead the development of Contact Center tech strategy to support the current and emerging needs.
- Should help drive a streamlined and personalized omni channel experience for the customers.
- Experience with .Net framework, .Net core and JS frameworks (Angular/react/Vue).
- Experience with Contact Center technology solutions (Five9, AWS Connect or Twilio etc.)
- Experience with AWS Platform (Lambda, Connect, Pinpoint, LEX, IAM, S3, CloudWatch etc.).
- Experience with Salesforce Services and Marketing Cloud.
- Experience developing business applications using SQL Server or other RDBMS and NoSQL (MongoDB) databases.
- Strong understanding of SOLID principles and design patterns.
- A background with cloud and remote integrations via APIs, Kafka and file transfer mechanisms.
- Experience in Agile development methodology and process
- Experience building and consuming microservices such as Rest and SOAP.
- Experience with unit testing and test-driven development.
- Experience using tools Jira, Confluence, Visual Studio, Git, VS Code.
- Strong written and oral communication, documentation and interpersonal skills.
- A willingness to be open and candid and act with urgency and creativity.
LendingTree is the nation’s largest online lending marketplace. That means we connect customers with multiple lenders, so they find the best deals on loans, credit cards, savings accounts and insurance. Our goal is to help people save money, and we believe the best way to do that is by giving them a way to shop for loans and compare lenders, so they make their best financial choices.
Our CEO Doug Lebda founded the company in 1996 after a frustrating house-hunting experience. In those days, we mostly helped people find good mortgage deals. Now, we help consumers find their best in personal loans, auto loans, business loans, student loans, credit cards, savings accounts, home equity loans and more.
What else you should know:
- We’re a publicly-traded company (TREE).
- We’ve welcomed several other companies into the LendingTree family to augment our efforts at helping borrowers make their most sensible financial choices.
- We’ve built the LendingTree app and My LendingTree dashboard to give consumers tools to manage and monitor their financial health.
- We still make funny commercials.
We’re a fast-paced company with an entrepreneurial bend. We work hard and test our products often. We’re collaborative, ambitious, candid and high-energy. Our teammates are some of the brightest, most talented people you’ll ever work with. We care more about your smarts than we do about the kinds of clothes you wear (but please, do wear clothes to work!), and we’re pretty good about rewarding innovation, creativity and the knack for just getting stuff done (we even have an award for employees called the GSD, “Get Stuff Done”).
Come work with us!
LendingTree is the kind of company that not only promotes diversity and inclusion; we thrive because of these values. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.