We are seeking a hardworking full-time, Sr. Visual UI Designer to collaborate with product managers and interaction designers to produce intuitive, delightful, and self-evident user interfaces.
The work you do here actually gets produced and tested. Have an idea? Create it and we’ll have it live in no time. We move fast with little hierarchy. We A/B test everything, so there’s no shortage of work. You’re the first line of creativity, ideating, iterating, and producing user interactions that help users seamlessly get through the process with ease and delight. For this role, we are seeking a candidate who loves all aspects of design and product development. You’ll be a leader with vision. We expect you to think conceptually, have a true understanding of web, and execute pixel perfect, precise designs.
- Create and maintain landing pages and websites
- Work within our in-house content management systems and APIs
- Assist on UI/UX design for new and existing digital applications
- Maintain and enrich the brand identity of our company
- Ensure design best practices meet our high standards across all projects
- 1 to 2 years experience in front-end design or related field
- Excellent graphic design skills with a portfolio to showcase
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite, including Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience with Sketch and/or Adobe XD
- Experience with Microsoft suite
- Highly collaborative and comfortable working as part of a creative team
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at once
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new tools and techniques
Our office is located in downtown Seattle, in the heart of Pioneer Square. We cultivate a comfortable work environment, with plenty of onsite amenities (gym, locker room, lunch area, snacks, TVs, casual attire, ping pong, etc.). Come join a diverse and growing workforce of over 150 smart, driven people.
What you should know about LendingTree, our parent company:
- We’re a publicly-traded company (TREE).
- We’ve welcomed several other companies into the LendingTree family to augment our efforts at helping borrowers make their most sensible financial choices.
- We’ve built the LendingTree app and My LendingTree dashboard to give consumers tools to manage and monitor their financial health.
- We still make funny commercials.
We’re a fast-paced company with an entrepreneurial bend. We work hard and test our products often. We’re collaborative, ambitious, candid and high-energy. Our teammates are some of the brightest, most talented people you’ll ever work with. We care more about your smarts than we do about the kinds of clothes you wear (but please, do wear clothes to work!), and we’re pretty good about rewarding innovation, creativity and the knack for just getting stuff done (we even have an award for employees called the GSD, “Get Stuff Done”).
Come work with us!
QuoteWizard by LendingTree is the kind of company that not only promotes diversity and inclusion; we thrive because of these values. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.