We have a current opening for a Senior Analyst on our Sacramento Team. The ideal candidate will have a deep-seated curiosity for the questions that can be answered with data and an enthusiasm for positively impacting business operations through thoughtful analysis. We are looking for someone who will get excited over cool reporting visuals, new Snowflake functions, and finding that hidden nugget that explains why performance is unexpected. This individual will have solid communication skills and an analytical background, and will enjoy working with marketing, sales, and tech teams to find quick, workable, and justifiable solutions in a fast-paced working environment.
- Tell a story with numbers and data visuals
- Synthesize disparate information, translating complex ideas into compelling and meaningful recommendations that drive experiments, strategies, and tactics
- Work with diverse business units to understand each units’ part of the business and then design reports to create visibility for key metrics that will help them make informed decisions
- Perform ad hoc analyses – both quantitative and qualitative – to uncover fact-based insights and make recommendations to business partners
- Regularly and systematically use data to find opportunities, track product performance, and drive decision making
- Proactively suggest improvements to reporting processes as you grow into the role
- BA/BS in Sociology, Economics, Math, Finance, Marketing, or Psychology preferred
- 3-5 years of experience working as an analyst
- Ability to create queries to find and manipulate data in SQL or Snowflake
- Advanced proficiency creating reports on reporting platforms, such as Power BI or Tableau
- Industry experience working with online marketing campaigns, such as SEM, SEO, Display, Social Media advertising, strongly preferred
- Analytical, open mindset with a naturally insatiable curiosity
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and make clear decisions with limited time and information
- Basic understanding of how business, operations, and technology work cohesively
- Impeccable verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
QuoteWizard, a LendingTree company, is a dynamic insurance lead generation agency based in Seattle. We have been ranked by the INC 500 as one of the fastest growing private companies in the nation. We have also been listed by the Puget Sound Business Journal as a top company in Seattle.
What you should know about LendingTree, our parent company:
- We’re a publicly-traded company (TREE).
- We’ve welcomed several other companies into the LendingTree family to augment our efforts at helping borrowers make their most sensible financial choices.
- We’ve built the LendingTree app and My LendingTree dashboard to give consumers tools to manage and monitor their financial health.
- We still make funny commercials.
We’re a fast-paced company with an entrepreneurial bend. We work hard and test our products often. We’re collaborative, ambitious, candid and high-energy. Our teammates are some of the brightest, most talented people you’ll ever work with. We care more about your smarts than we do about the kinds of clothes you wear (but please, do wear clothes to work!), and we’re pretty good about rewarding innovation, creativity and the knack for just getting stuff done (we even have an award for employees called the GSD, “Get Stuff Done”).
Come work with us!
QuoteWizard by LendingTree is the kind of company that not only promotes diversity and inclusion; we thrive because of these values. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.