We are looking for a highly motivated Business Analyst to join QuoteWizard’s Revenue Analytics team and directly partner w/ the Agent Sales team. The ideal candidate loves data, testing hypotheses and making data-driven recommendations that drive immediate results. This Business Analyst will be successful w/ the same passion for both communicating and discovering insights and using analytics to improve the business every day. This position reports to the Sr Director, Revenue Analytics.
- Drive analytic insights and provide recommendations to support the strategy and operations of the Agent Sales team
- Daily management of performance metrics (including volume, revenue and margin) to ensure accomplishment of performance goals and high-priority initiatives
- Provide focused analysis of data attributes to unearth patterns and trends, and offer insights to drive incremental revenue
- Develop analytical frameworks and models to optimize profit
- Collaborate with Marketing/Product/Technology teams to identify and take action on risks and opportunities
- Collaborate with BI team to define requirements on new reporting or data warehouse needs
- Become proficient in understanding Agent Sales operations and company’s data structure, strengthening role as a high-performing analytics partner
- Perform ad hoc report generation
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, or related program is required
- 2+ years experience in Analytics, preferably with a public company
- High proficiency with Excel, SQL Server, and Power BI; exposure to Salesforce a plus
- Strong ability to identify applicable data sets, process the data, identify insights, and present findings to business stakeholders
- Prior experience supporting Sales and/or Marketing functions is highly desirable
- Ability to analyze data with an open mind
- Ability to effectively prioritize workload and manage changes in direction
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Self-motivated with ability to work autonomously w/ minimal guidance
QuoteWizard, a LendingTree company, provides end-to-end solutions for insurance shoppers and agents alike. That’s why over 40 million people have used QuoteWizard to lower their rates. When you think of insurance, think of QuoteWizard.
What you should know about LendingTree, our parent company:
- We’re a publicly-traded company (TREE).
- We’ve welcomed several other companies into the LendingTree family to augment our efforts at helping borrowers make their most sensible financial choices.
- We’ve built the LendingTree app and My LendingTree dashboard to give consumers tools to manage and monitor their financial health.
- We still make funny commercials (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lX43xCZV5j0).
We’re a fast-paced company with an entrepreneurial bend. We work hard and test our products often. We’re collaborative, ambitious, candid and high-energy. Our teammates are some of the brightest, most talented people you’ll ever work with. We care more about your smarts than we do about the kinds of clothes you wear (but please, do wear clothes to work!), and we’re pretty good about rewarding innovation, creativity and the knack for just getting stuff done (we even have an award for employees called the GSD, “Get Stuff Done”).
Come work with us!
QuoteWizard by LendingTree is the kind of company that not only promotes diversity and inclusion; we thrive because of these values. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.