ValuePenguin, a LendingTree company, is seeking a strategic and driven Senior Analyst to join our SEO/Content Marketing team. We focus on promoting the visibility of and traffic to our site through a multidisciplinary team of analysts, writers, and PR specialists.
The Analyst will be responsible for the performance of and engagement with our Insurance content, which is used by thousands of consumers in making better financial decisions. You will be responsible for optimizing content, ideating and prioritizing tests, and executing on development of new features alongside a cross-functional team of developers, designers and writers.
Our goal is that Analysts will develop a broad skill set and an understanding of how to develop a competitive consumer focused web product. Analysts will develop proficiency in consumer research, data collection and creating experiences to delight users. This is a great opportunity to learn about digital and consumer marketing in financial industries, develop analytical skills, and partake in a successful and entrepreneurial environment.
- Follow relevant news and conduct research into Insurance topics to develop expertise
- Analyze informational guides and reviews of financial products, provide recommendations for and prioritize ways to better meet user intent and expectations
- Lead product development of tools, features and calculators on our website
- Assist in data collection and analysis
- Propose hypotheses and conduct tests to improve traffic, engagement, and conversions
- Track and manage qualitative and quantitative performance metrics
- Develop and periodically revise in-depth guides and reviews of insurance products in coordination with our writers
- Monitor and uphold SEO standards
- BA/BS with previous research experience or internship desired
- Outstanding academic achievement and high aptitude for quantitative analysis
- Demonstrated history of being a self-starter with a strong work ethic and constant drive for improvement
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organization and project management skills
- Ability and eagerness to interpret data
- Collaborative team player with ability to work independently and manage multiple projects/tasks
- Comfortable working with Microsoft’s Excel (i.e. vlookup, pivot tables, graphs)
- Comfortable with basic HTML
- Experience assessing and ideating initiatives to improve user experience
- Proven track record as a great cross-functional business partner
- Background in the insurance industry
- Background in digital marketing, product marketing, or product management
- Working knowledge of SEO best practices and tools
LendingTree is the nation’s largest online lending marketplace. That means we connect customers with multiple lenders so they find the best deals on loans, credit cards, savings accounts and insurance. Our goal is to help people save money, and we believe the best way to do that is by giving them a way to shop for loans and compare lenders so they make their best financial choices.
Our CEO Doug Lebda founded the company in 1996 after a frustrating house-hunting experience. In those days, we mostly helped people find good mortgage deals. Now, we help consumers find their best in personal loans, auto loans, business loans, student loans, credit cards, savings accounts, home equity loans and more.
What else you should know:
- We’re a publicly-traded company (TREE).
- We’ve welcomed several other companies into the LendingTree family to augment our efforts at helping borrowers make their most sensible financial choices.
- We’ve built the LendingTree app and My LendingTree dashboard to give consumers tools to manage and monitor their financial health.
- We still make funny commercials.
We’re a fast-paced company with an entrepreneurial bend. We work hard and test our products often. We’re collaborative, ambitious, candid and high-energy. Our teammates are some of the brightest, most talented people you’ll ever work with. We care more about your smarts than we do about the kinds of clothes you wear (but please, do wear clothes to work!), and we’re pretty good about rewarding innovation, creativity and the knack for just getting stuff done (we even have an award for employees called the GSD, “Get Stuff Done”).
Come work with us!
LendingTree is the kind of company that not only promotes diversity and inclusion; we thrive because of these values. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.