LendingTree is continuing to grow its Information Security team with the addition of Information Security Engineer who would focus on security of Cloud services used at LendingTree.
The Security Engineer is a technical specialist concerned with cloud hosting services, Software As a Service, Platform As a Service etc. Successful candidates will be expected to be independently perform risk assessment of our cloud presence and to ensure security of the LendingTree owned data and applications.
- Provide security-based risk assessments of business and technology projects and initiatives that leverages SaaS, PaaS
- Work closely with the DevOps, System support engineer to provide guidance on security weaknesses in the cloud environment
- Research and investigate cyber threats and security incidents in the cloud environment
- Perform comprehensive risk assessment of new or existing cloud service that business needs to use
- Develop a Security strategy, guidelines, configurations for the cloud services used at LendingTree
- Ensure optimum efficiencies for the utilization of cloud services.
- Assist in designing, planning, and implementing security tools, controls, policies, and processes
- Review and provide guidance on a Secure Code pipeline for applications in the cloud hosting environment
- Provide management report on security posture of the cloud services being used at LendingTree
- 5+ yrs. experience in IT with 3+ yrs. in Enterprise Information Security/Risk Assessments
- Good understanding of various cloud services including SaaS/PaaS such as AWS, GCP, Azure, Salesforce, ERP platforms etc
- Deep passion for information security and the desire to constantly learn and grow in the field
- Very good understanding of Cloud Security principals
- Good understanding of industry standard security monitoring tools used in cloud environment
- Self-motivated and able to work well with minimal supervision or in a team environment; consult with team members and management as needed
- Ability to perform analysis of data, processes, policies, procedures and/or systems; produce unambiguous, comprehensive and accurate interpretations
- Familiarity of regulatory requirements (i.e., PCI, HIPAA, GLBA, SOX) and frameworks (e.g., NIST, ISO 27002 etc.)
- Good understanding of at least some of the following
- AWS-GuardDuty, Inspector, AWS Macie, Config, Container Security etc.
- Azure Security Center Storage Service Encryption etc.
- Salesforce Shield, data masking etc.
PREFERRED CERTIFICATIONS (not mandatory)
- CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional)
- CCSP (Certified Cloud Security Professional)
- AWS Certified Security – Specialty
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional
LendingTree is the nation’s largest online lending marketplace. That means we connect customers with multiple lenders so they find the best deals on loans, credit cards, savings accounts and insurance. Our goal is to help people save money, and we believe the best way to do that is by giving them a way to shop for loans and compare lenders so they make their best financial choices.
Our CEO Doug Lebda founded the company in 1996 after a frustrating house-hunting experience. In those days, we mostly helped people find good mortgage deals. Now, we help consumers find their best in personal loans, auto loans, business loans, student loans, credit cards, savings accounts, home equity loans and more.
What else you should know:
- We’re a publicly-traded company (TREE).
- We’ve welcomed several other companies into the LendingTree family to augment our efforts at helping borrowers make their most sensible financial choices.
- We’ve built the LendingTree app and My LendingTree dashboard to give consumers tools to manage and monitor their financial health.
- We still make funny commercials.
We’re a fast-paced company with an entrepreneurial bend. We work hard and test our products often. We’re collaborative, ambitious, candid and high-energy. Our teammates are some of the brightest, most talented people you’ll ever work with. We care more about your smarts than we do about the kinds of clothes you wear (but please, do wear clothes to work!), and we’re pretty good about rewarding innovation, creativity and the knack for just getting stuff done (we even have an award for employees called the GSD, “Get Stuff Done”).
Come work with us!
LendingTree is the kind of company that not only promotes diversity and inclusion; we thrive because of these values. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.