The Corporate Citizenship Executive for LendingTree is responsible for the strategic development and execution to deliver impactful philanthropic and giving programs and volunteerism across the US footprint. You will lead all the aspects of the strategic plan, programs, and administration for the LendingTree Foundation and will be its Executive Director. You will be a highly visible representative of LendingTree, internally and externally.
Leadership of the LendingTree Foundation
- Set strategic direction to ensure financial contributions are having a high impact. Develop and execute against key objectives for impact
- Lead operations of the Foundation to ensure fiscal integrity, including submission to the Board the annual budget, financial statements, and periodic updates. Lead Foundation Board
- Ensure adherence with all legal and compliance requirements of a private foundation as well as the foundation's by-laws.
- Develop clear short and long-term strategic direction for LendingTree's corporate citizenship role within our HQ city of Charlotte and US footprint. Incorporate the company’s three pillars within the goals set for the Foundation: entrepreneurship, affordable housing, financial education and wellness.
- Improve philanthropic and employee volunteerism impact by developing a volunteer strategy to include programs that will drive employee engagement and provide a reputation lift. Ensure goals are being met by measuring impact and providing an annual impact report. Create committees that work to integrate corporate citizenship across the company.
- Engage leaders in active volunteerism and non-profit board participation in cities in which we operate.
- Develop grant process, including systems, schedule, review processes, and communication.
- Develop effective partnerships and strategic alliances with government agencies, corporations, and other organizations in the nonprofit industry. Help influence the agenda and decision making of government and other partners for the betterment of our community.
- Experience leading a Foundation or other Philanthropic efforts
- Community relations or corporate citizenship leadership
- Non-profit business acumen; grant process skills
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills; executive presence
- Coalition builder who can work with a variety of partners to implement programs, processes
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills
LendingTree is the nation’s largest online lending marketplace. That means we connect customers with multiple lenders so they find the best deals on loans, credit cards, savings accounts and insurance. Our goal is to help people save money, and we believe the best way to do that is by giving them a way to shop for loans and compare lenders so they make their best financial choices.
Our CEO Doug Lebda founded the company in 1996 after a frustrating house-hunting experience. In those days, we mostly helped people find good mortgage deals. Now, we help consumers find their best in personal loans, auto loans, business loans, student loans, credit cards, savings accounts, home equity loans and more.
What else you should know:
- We’re a publicly-traded company (TREE).
- We’ve welcomed several other companies into the LendingTree family to augment our efforts at helping borrowers make their most sensible financial choices.
- We’ve built the LendingTree app and My LendingTree dashboard to give consumers tools to manage and monitor their financial health.
- We still make funny commercials.
We’re a fast-paced company with an entrepreneurial bend. We work hard and test our products often. We’re collaborative, ambitious, candid and high-energy. Our teammates are some of the brightest, most talented people you’ll ever work with. We care more about your smarts than we do about the kinds of clothes you wear (but please, do wear clothes to work!), and we’re pretty good about rewarding innovation, creativity and the knack for just getting stuff done (we even have an award for employees called the GSD, “Get Stuff Done”).
Come work with us!
LendingTree is the kind of company that not only promotes diversity and inclusion; we thrive because of these values. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.