To meet business demands we have been growing our Tech team. We have a new position for a Mid-Senior Full Stack Web Software Developer to work on some of our web applications used by our clients and staff, to deliver and manage existing and new Internet products. The ideal candidate has a passion for building maintainable and scalable applications, solving problems, and delighting customers and business stakeholders.
WHO YOU ARE
You are able to break down complex problems and you design elegant, easy-to-maintain solutions that are resilient and robust. You are comfortable working in an existing codebase and have the judgment to make necessary changes to existing code while managing risk. You also have the ability to gather requirements from business managers, gain insight into business processes, and communicate ideas clearly to team members in order to support multi-person projects.
- Develop scalable and maintainable web applications — products may include user interfaces, integrations with third party web services and new or existing databases
- Work with business stakeholders to define/clarify project requirements and acceptance criteria, define success metrics for features to be delivered
- Collaborate with both internal/external teams to support development/testing of integrations
- Experience developing business applications using SQL Server or other RDBMS and NoSQL databases
- Strong written and oral communication, documentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to grasp complex business logic and project requirements
- Azure Platform (Provisioning, monitoring performance, Application Insights, etc)
BONUS SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
- Experience with Vue.js is a huge plus
- Previous experience in the auto/home insurance industry
QuoteWizard, a LendingTree company, provides end-to-end solutions for insurance shoppers and agents alike. That’s why over 40 million people have used QuoteWizard to lower their rates. When you think of insurance, think of QuoteWizard.
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT LENDINGTREE, OUR PARENT COMPANY:
- We’re a publicly-traded company (TREE).
- We’ve welcomed several other companies into the LendingTree family to augment our efforts at helping borrowers make their most sensible financial choices.
- We’ve built the LendingTree app and My LendingTree dashboard to give consumers tools to manage and monitor their financial health.
- We still make funny commercials (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lX43xCZV5j0).
We’re a fast-paced company with an entrepreneurial bend. We work hard and test our products often. We’re collaborative, ambitious, candid and high-energy. Our teammates are some of the brightest, most talented people you’ll ever work with. We care more about your smarts than we do about the kinds of clothes you wear (but please, do wear clothes to work!), and we’re pretty good about rewarding innovation, creativity and the knack for just getting stuff done (we even have an award for employees called the GSD, “Get Stuff Done”).
Come work with us!
QuoteWizard by LendingTree is the kind of company that not only promotes diversity and inclusion; we thrive because of these values. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.