We are looking for a highly motivated Medicare Account Manager that will work to add, maintain, and expand relationships with strategic partners. The Medicare Account Manager will represent Medicare products and services to assigned accounts, while partnering with internal teams to help grow QuoteWizard’s partnership. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join a growing team and drive our business forward. Responsibilities include motivation, resource management, business development, account management, and consultative selling. This position reports to the Director of Medicare.
- Leverages our internal platform TAZ to onboard and manage supply side call partnerships.
- Leverages our internal platform Everest to onboard and manage demand side call partnerships.
- Continues to maintain productive, professional relationships with assigned partner accounts.
- Occasionally preps data & slides for updates to management team.
- Upsells existing clients to take more product, invest in campaigns, and increase budgets.
- Translates internal & customer feedback into performance reporting to supply-side partners.
- Optimizes supply-side accounts to hit performance targets of internal Medicare agency.
- Negotiates price points and test budgets with supply & demand side partners.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
- Meets assigned call volume, revenue targets, and strategic objectives in assigned accounts.
- Handles solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel.
- Data analysis to identify trends and opportunities.
- Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
- Partners on projects related to systems, processes, or inter-department initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Understand data and how to draw conclusions from it.
- Excellent computer software skills, i.e. Word, Excel, Internet skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work as a part of a team.
Our office is located in downtown Seattle, in the heart of Pioneer Square. We cultivate a comfortable work environment, with plenty of onsite amenities (gym, locker room, lunch area, snacks, TVs, casual attire, ping pong, etc.). Come join a diverse and growing workforce of over 150 smart, driven people.
What you should know about LendingTree, our parent company:
- We’re a publicly-traded company (TREE).
- We’ve welcomed several other companies into the LendingTree family to augment our efforts at helping borrowers make their most sensible financial choices.
- We’ve built the LendingTree app and My LendingTree dashboard to give consumers tools to manage and monitor their financial health.
- We still make funny commercials.
We’re a fast-paced company with an entrepreneurial bend. We work hard and test our products often. We’re collaborative, ambitious, candid and high-energy. Our teammates are some of the brightest, most talented people you’ll ever work with. We care more about your smarts than we do about the kinds of clothes you wear (but please, do wear clothes to work!), and we’re pretty good about rewarding innovation, creativity and the knack for just getting stuff done (we even have an award for employees called the GSD, “Get Stuff Done”).
Come work with us!
QuoteWizard by LendingTree is the kind of company that not only promotes diversity and inclusion; we thrive because of these values. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.