- Design robust, scalable, and secure data-centric solutions to support LendingTree’s core exchange
- Collaborate with internal business partners and application engineers to translate business requirements into technical solutions
- Perform in-depth data analysis to validate system behavior, identify problems, and support business users
- Manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced work environment
- 5+ years’ experience designing data-driven applications
- Extensive experience in database development, including data architecture, data modelling, and integrations
- Hands-on experience with MS SQL Server and MongoDB
- Experience with highly scalable messaging systems such as Kafka
- Experience developing and utilized RESTful APIs
- Experience working with AWS
- Proven ability to design, implement and support projects with minimal oversight
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent degree
LendingTree is the nation’s largest online lending marketplace. That means we connect customers with multiple lenders so they find the best deals on loans, credit cards, savings accounts and insurance. Our goal is to help people save money, and we believe the best way to do that is by giving them a way to shop for loans and compare lenders so they make their best financial choices.
Our CEO Doug Lebda founded the company in 1996 after a frustrating house-hunting experience. In those days, we mostly helped people find good mortgage deals. Now, we help consumers find their best in personal loans, auto loans, business loans, student loans, credit cards, savings accounts, home equity loans and more.
What else you should know:
- We’re a publicly-traded company (TREE).
- We’ve welcomed several other companies into the LendingTree family to augment our efforts at helping borrowers make their most sensible financial choices.
- We’ve built the LendingTree app and My LendingTree dashboard to give consumers tools to manage and monitor their financial health.
- We still make funny commercials.
We’re a fast-paced company with an entrepreneurial bend. We work hard and test our products often. We’re collaborative, ambitious, candid and high-energy. Our teammates are some of the brightest, most talented people you’ll ever work with. We care more about your smarts than we do about the kinds of clothes you wear (but please, do wear clothes to work!), and we’re pretty good about rewarding innovation, creativity and the knack for just getting stuff done (we even have an award for employees called the GSD, “Get Stuff Done”).
Come work with us!
LendingTree is the kind of company that not only promotes diversity and inclusion; we thrive because of these values. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.