QuoteWizard by LendingTree is seeking a Product Analyst to support product development efforts within our Insurance vertical. This person will have a firm understanding of the product lifecycle and a passion for learning how things work.
- Gather, define, analyze, and prioritize product requirements
- Write and maintain detailed user stories and supplemental documents
- Assist with analytics to track, monitor and report on key features and experiences
- Assist with A/B testing, particularly with performance monitoring and tracking to ensure all partners know what’s happening with each test
- Lead KPI monitoring to ensure that each product is performing as expected and that any production issues are identified and addressed immediately
- Support Product Managers in the investigation of any issues and assist with remediation efforts and communication
- Assist with presentations, gathering relevant data, metrics, and screenshots in order to excite our partners about what we’ve done and what’s coming next
- Support Product Managers, UX and Design teams in the creation of new features and enhancements that improve the customer journey and create value for the business
- Research market and business needs, and help translate those into prioritized feature sets
- Perform competitive analysis and keep the team informed of any new market entrants
- Contribute to roadmap and product release planning
- Participate in all Scrum ceremonies
- Drive Story Refinement meetings
- Complete User Acceptance Testing
- 2-3 years of professional experience in a fast-paced corporate environment
- Expertise writing user stories with detailed acceptance criteria and managing a backlog
- College degree required, preferably in Engineering or Business fields of study
- Masters degree a plus
- Experience working on web and mobile applications within a SCRUM environment
- Intellectually curious and not just willing, but excited, to dive deeply into a new area of knowledge and quickly develop an expertise
- Passionate about solving customer problems through technology
- Extremely organized with the ability to prioritize tasks, work independently, and drive results
- Outstanding attention to detail and an eye for what makes products great
- Excellent documentation skills
- Ability to communicate in a clear, complete, and concise manner
- Ability to think critically, identify options and determine the best path forward
- Deep sense of customer empathy and a constant concern for the customer’s needs
- High level of analytical skill to understand data and crunch numbers
- A roll-up-your-sleeves attitude and an understanding that no task is too insignificant
- Great teammate who puts the team’s success ahead of his or her own
- Proficient in MS Office applications
QuoteWizard, a LendingTree company, provides end-to-end solutions for insurance shoppers and agents alike. That’s why over 40 million people have used QuoteWizard to lower their rates. When you think of insurance, think of QuoteWizard.
What you should know about LendingTree, our parent company:
- We’re a publicly-traded company (TREE).
- We’ve welcomed several other companies into the LendingTree family to augment our efforts at helping borrowers make their most sensible financial choices.
- We’ve built the LendingTree app and My LendingTree dashboard to give consumers tools to manage and monitor their financial health.
- We still make funny commercials.
We’re a fast-paced company with an entrepreneurial bend. We work hard and test our products often. We’re collaborative, ambitious, candid and high-energy. Our teammates are some of the brightest, most talented people you’ll ever work with. We care more about your smarts than we do about the kinds of clothes you wear (but please, do wear clothes to work!), and we’re pretty good about rewarding innovation, creativity and the knack for just getting stuff done (we even have an award for employees called the GSD, “Get Stuff Done”).
Come work with us!
QuoteWizard by LendingTree is the kind of company that not only promotes diversity and inclusion; we thrive because of these values. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.