We are looking for a Paid Search Marketing Manager to join our rapidly growing team. This is a phenomenal opportunity for someone with a passion for SEM to join a company where they can make an immediate impact.
- Develop, execute and monitor initiatives to increase paid search traffic and revenue.
- Full funnel search marketing: strategy, ads, bids, landing pages & reporting.
- Ongoing account optimization, including structure & targeting improvements (geo, demographic, audiences, day-parting, keyword and URL), search query mining, keyword expansion, negative keywords, and improvement of bid management processes.
- Analyze and use data to create testing hypotheses and make informed decisions across all dimensions of the account.
- Work closely with design, product marketing, and product/tech teams to streamline and optimize the consumer experience and conversion funnels.
- Conduct competitive analysis, prepare reports on findings, and share the results with others.
- Work closely with vendors to ensure appropriate support, and to stay ahead of product releases and new available features.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 2-4 years of experience executing and optimizing direct response campaigns through keyword footprint, bidding, experience testing, and targeting.
- Experience with running A/B split tests, calculating significance, tracking results, summarizing learnings, and iterating into new ideas.
- Experience and knowledge with automated bidding
- Experience running paid search campaigns on Google and Bing
- Experience using SA360 or other SEM management platforms
- Advanced knowledge of Excel.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to use data to make intelligent, actionable business decisions.
- SQL skills a plus.
- Adobe Analytics skills a plus
LendingTree is the nation’s largest online lending marketplace. That means we connect customers with multiple lenders so they find the best deals on loans, credit cards, savings accounts and insurance. Our goal is to help people save money, and we believe the best way to do that is by giving them a way to shop for loans and compare lenders so they make their best financial choices.
Our CEO Doug Lebda founded the company in 1996 after a frustrating house-hunting experience. In those days, we mostly helped people find good mortgage deals. Now, we help consumers find their best in personal loans, auto loans, business loans, student loans, credit cards, savings accounts, home equity loans and more.
What else you should know:
- We’re a publicly-traded company (TREE).
- We’ve welcomed several other companies into the LendingTree family to augment our efforts at helping borrowers make their most sensible financial choices.
- We’ve built the LendingTree app and My LendingTree dashboard to give consumers tools to manage and monitor their financial health.
- We still make funny commercials.
We’re a fast-paced company with an entrepreneurial bend. We work hard and test our products often. We’re collaborative, ambitious, candid and high-energy. Our teammates are some of the brightest, most talented people you’ll ever work with. We care more about your smarts than we do about the kinds of clothes you wear (but please, do wear clothes to work!), and we’re pretty good about rewarding innovation, creativity and the knack for just getting stuff done (we even have an award for employees called the GSD, “Get Stuff Done”).
Come work with us!
LendingTree is the kind of company that not only promotes diversity and inclusion; we thrive because of these values. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.