Are you a C# .NET Engineer who loves working on the latest technologies? Do your co-workers come to you with all of their complex programming questions?
- An expert in C# .NET
- As part of a development team you will work directly with our Product gurus to develop slick apps on a daily basis
- Drive adoption of new technologies you are passionate about
- Help lead the direction of one of our essential technology platforms
- 5+ yrs. of experience in C# .NET (1+ yrs. in .NET Core)
- Intellectually curious (you know if you are)
- Experience working with other business units (Product, Marketing, etc.)
- Experience evaluating multiple technical approaches and selecting the most effective from the universe of solutions available
- Involved in the tech community (speak at meetups and conferences, contribute to Stack Overflow, have a GitHub repository, etc.)
- Experience in an Agile environment
- B.S. or higher degree in Computer Science or related field
LendingTree is the nation’s largest online lending marketplace. That means we connect customers with multiple lenders, so they find the best deals on loans, credit cards, savings accounts and insurance. Our goal is to help people save money, and we believe the best way to do that is by giving them a way to shop for loans and compare lenders, so they make their best financial choices.
Our CEO Doug Lebda founded the company in 1996 after a frustrating house-hunting experience. In those days, we mostly helped people find good mortgage deals. Now, we help consumers find their best in personal loans, auto loans, business loans, student loans, credit cards, savings accounts, home equity loans and more.
What else you should know:
- We’re a publicly-traded company (TREE).
- We’ve welcomed several other companies into the LendingTree family to augment our efforts at helping borrowers make their most sensible financial choices.
- We’ve built the LendingTree app and My LendingTree dashboard to give consumers tools to manage and monitor their financial health.
- We still make funny commercials.
We’re a fast-paced company with an entrepreneurial bend. We work hard and test our products often. We’re collaborative, ambitious, candid and high-energy. Our teammates are some of the brightest, most talented people you’ll ever work with. We care more about your smarts than we do about the kinds of clothes you wear (but please, do wear clothes to work!), and we’re pretty good about rewarding innovation, creativity and the knack for just getting stuff done (we even have an award for employees called the GSD, “Get Stuff Done”). Come work with us!
LendingTree is the kind of company that not only promotes diversity and inclusion; we thrive because of these values. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.
This is an opportunity for full-time employment. Please no third parties or Corp to Corp.