- Provide the upkeep, configuration, and reliable operation of enterprise computer systems within a Windows environment
- Ensure that the uptime, performance, resources, and security of the technologies you manage meet the needs of the users
- Administer infrastructure, including firewalls, operating systems, malware protection software, and other processes
- Engineer creative solutions for the challenges of a rigorous technical environment
- Problem-solve for system and operational issues; resolve technical deficiencies through efficient troubleshooting
- Proactively create new automation processes for routine tasks
- Provide users with the utmost attention and using relationship skills to keep users happy
- User Administration and Production Support experience within a Windows Server and Desktop environment
- Exchange Server, Office 365, and Active Directory Administration experience (experience in hybrid environments a plus)
- Expertise in hardware and peripheral device installation and maintenance
- Strong understanding of networking technology and concepts (LAN/WAN, DNS, VPN, Network Auth)
- Experience in hardware and software deployment with tools such as SCCM
- Experience in both local and remote technical support
- Experience in audio and video conferencing technology including installation and maintenance
- Ability to troubleshoot technical issues independently and efficiently
- User Account / Relationship Management (keep users happy!)
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, honest, able to multitask, courteous, and professional mindset
- Belief in servant leadership, and ability to take on multiple roles
- Comptia A+ or Networking+ Certification
LendingTree is the nation’s largest online lending marketplace. That means we connect customers with multiple lenders, so they find the best deals on loans, credit cards, savings accounts and insurance. Our goal is to help people save money, and we believe the best way to do that is by giving them a way to shop for loans and compare lenders, so they make their best financial choices.
Our CEO Doug Lebda founded the company in 1996 after a frustrating house-hunting experience. In those days, we mostly helped people find good mortgage deals. Now, we help consumers find their best in personal loans, auto loans, business loans, student loans, credit cards, savings accounts, home equity loans and more.
What else you should know:
- We’re a publicly traded company (TREE).
- We’ve welcomed several other companies into the LendingTree family to augment our efforts at helping borrowers make their most sensible financial choices.
- We’ve built the LendingTree app and My LendingTree dashboard to give consumers tools to manage and monitor their financial health.
- We still make funny commercials.
We’re a fast-paced company with an entrepreneurial bend. We work hard and test our products often. We’re collaborative, ambitious, candid and high-energy. Our teammates are some of the brightest, most talented people you’ll ever work with. We care more about your smarts than we do about the kinds of clothes you wear (but please, do wear clothes to work!), and we’re pretty good about rewarding innovation, creativity and the knack for just getting stuff done (we even have an award for employees called the GSD, “Get Stuff Done”).
Come work with us!
LendingTree is the kind of company that not only promotes diversity and inclusion; we thrive because of these values. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.