- Deliver high quality, innovative data integration solutions in a fast-paced environment
- Create real-time streaming solutions for multiple sources ( structured, non-structured )
- Develop, and support C360 data store, C360 Data Lake and microservice applications spanning multiple lines of business
- Collaborate effectively with Engineers, Data Scientists, and Product Owners to implement project work you're doing
- Create and maintain technical documents
- Participate in on-call rotation for off-hours support
- Build systems that secure and govern our data end to end: control access across multiple storage and access layers (including BI tools), track data quality, catalogue datasets and their lineage, detect duplication, audit usage and ensure correct data semantics
- Responsible for overseeing and conducting code reviews and assisting the team by facilitating assigned activities including the coordination of resources for approved projects, system improvements, and ad-hoc or emergency requests
- 5+ years of experience in implementing streaming data solutions using AWS stacks
- Proficient in AWS technologies like AWS Glue, Glue Crawler, EMR, Athena, SNS, SQS, Kinesis etc.
- Ability to design, implement & support data integration projects with minimal oversight
- Strong Experience with NoSQL Databases like MongoDB, AWS DynamoDB, Elastic Search, Couchbase, HBASE
- Experience in building and supporting serverless architecture using AWS
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Expertise in atleast 1 programming language (python, Java, Scala etc.)
- Experience with building Data Lakes on S3
- Experience with BigData Tools – Kafka, Nifi and Spark Streaming
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Experience with BigData Tools – Kafka, Nifi and Spark Streaming, AWS Kinesis
- Experience with RESTful API’s, AWS Fargate, AWS Gateway API, Lambda
- Experience in building Customer Data Platform
- Experience with Salesforce tools – Mulesoft, Marketing Cloud
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL)
- Experience with CI/CD process, testing framework, and containerization technology
LendingTree is the nation’s largest online lending marketplace. That means we connect customers with multiple lenders, so they find the best deals on loans, credit cards, savings accounts and insurance. Our goal is to help people save money, and we believe the best way to do that is by giving them a way to shop for loans and compare lenders, so they make their best financial choices.
Our CEO Doug Lebda founded the company in 1996 after a frustrating house-hunting experience. In those days, we mostly helped people find good mortgage deals. Now, we help consumers find their best in personal loans, auto loans, business loans, student loans, credit cards, savings accounts, home equity loans and more.
What else you should know:
- We’re a publicly-traded company (TREE).
- We’ve welcomed several other companies into the LendingTree family to augment our efforts at helping borrowers make their most sensible financial choices.
- We’ve built the LendingTree app and My LendingTree dashboard to give consumers tools to manage and monitor their financial health.
- We still make funny commercials.
We’re a fast-paced company with an entrepreneurial bend. We work hard and test our products often. We’re collaborative, ambitious, candid and high-energy. Our teammates are some of the brightest, most talented people you’ll ever work with. We care more about your smarts than we do about the kinds of clothes you wear (but please, do wear clothes to work!), and we’re pretty good about rewarding innovation, creativity and the knack for just getting stuff done (we even have an award for employees called the GSD, “Get Stuff Done”).
Come work with us!
LendingTree is the kind of company that not only promotes diversity and inclusion; we thrive because of these values. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.