You will be responsible for optimizing the user experience and conversion rates for insurance and financial products that touch millions of consumers and generate hundreds of millions in revenue. You will also work on strategic initiatives that span across all of our financial products to deliver long-term value for the company. If you’re passionate about optimizing user experiences and get excited about helping millions of consumers improve their financial lives, then we’d love to talk with you.
- Drive the strategy and execution for optimizing our conversion funnels for financial products and user acquisition.
- Partner closely with financial product teams to hit business goals.
- Own strategic initiatives that span across multiple financial products.
- Prioritize the product optimization roadmap and backlog.
- Write and revise product requirements for design and engineering.
- Drive product development from conception to launch.
- Work cross-functionally with financial product owners, design, engineering, marketing, analytics, senior management, and external partners.
- Test and measure results, then iterate based on what you’ve learned.
- Define and analyze key metrics.
- Perform user research and competitive analysis.
- 4+ years of product optimization experience working on conversion funnels for websites with millions of MAUs.
- 4+ years of experience with running A/B split tests, calculating significance, tracking results, summarizing learnings, and iterating into new ideas.
- Strong UI/UX skills, with the ability to recognize phenomenal design.
- Experience analyzing, interpreting, and demonstrating data to make product decisions.
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills with utmost attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate the results of analyses clearly and optimally.
- BA/BS degree.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills. Leverage data to make intelligent, actionable business decisions.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel.
- SQL skills a plus.
- Previous experience managing direct reports.
Our office is located in downtown Seattle, in the heart of Pioneer Square. We cultivate a comfortable work environment, with plenty of onsite amenities (gym, locker room, lunch area, snacks, TVs, casual attire, ping pong, etc.). Come join a diverse and growing workforce of over 150 smart, driven people.
What you should know about LendingTree, our parent company:
- We’re a publicly-traded company (TREE).
- We’ve welcomed several other companies into the LendingTree family to augment our efforts at helping borrowers make their most sensible financial choices.
- We’ve built the LendingTree app and My LendingTree dashboard to give consumers tools to manage and monitor their financial health.
- We still make funny commercials.
We’re a fast-paced company with an entrepreneurial bend. We work hard and test our products often. We’re collaborative, ambitious, candid and high-energy. Our teammates are some of the brightest, most talented people you’ll ever work with. We care more about your smarts than we do about the kinds of clothes you wear (but please, do wear clothes to work!), and we’re pretty good about rewarding innovation, creativity and the knack for just getting stuff done (we even have an award for employees called the GSD, “Get Stuff Done”).
Come work with us!
LendingTree is the kind of company that not only promotes diversity and inclusion; we thrive because of these values. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.