QuoteWizard is looking for an Accountant to join the team and support all accounting and reporting activities related to revenue recognition, customer invoicing, and balance maintenance for QW agent and corporate clients.
- Maintain agent account balances and reconcile agent revenue, credit and prepaid balance details monthly.
- Roll-forward of AR / Prepaid balances.
- Record journal entries for all revenue transaction and cash events.
- Reconcile cash to revenue transactions.
- Invoice and record regional parent company adjustments & payments.
- Coordinate with account reps to ensure transactions are being recorded and coded appropriately in the system of record to appropriately capture revenue transactions Accounting system/process.
- Maintaining accuracy of the balance report and the system data supporting the balance report.
- Maintaining accuracy of the Elavon cash report and data supporting the report.
- Support automation of credits project.
- Reconcile the flow of data to Accounting ERP (???) Experience, Education and Training
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- Intermediate Excel skills.
- SQL experience strongly preferred.
- 3+ years minimum accounting work experience.
- Excellent work ethic.
- CPA preferred.
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Office Skills.
- Experience with system and manually generated billing.
- Experience working with large volume of data.
- Thorough working knowledge of revenue recognition with significant understanding of General Ledger impact.
- Demonstrated understanding of how accounting systems function and process data.
- Ability to research and analyze various types of data.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to effectively prioritize workload and manage changes in direction.
- Ability to interpret and apply required policies and procedures.
- Ability to work in a team environment and become a phenomenal team member.
Our office is located in downtown Seattle, in the heart of Pioneer Square. We cultivate a comfortable work environment, with plenty of onsite amenities (gym, locker room, lunch area, snacks, TVs, casual attire, ping pong, etc.). Come join a diverse and growing workforce of over 150 smart, driven people.
What you should know about LendingTree, our parent company:
- We’re a publicly-traded company (TREE).
- We’ve welcomed several other companies into the LendingTree family to augment our efforts at helping borrowers make their most sensible financial choices.
- We’ve built the LendingTree app and My LendingTree dashboard to give consumers tools to manage and monitor their financial health.
- We still make funny commercials.
We’re a fast-paced company with an entrepreneurial bend. We work hard and test our products often. We’re collaborative, ambitious, candid and high-energy. Our teammates are some of the brightest, most talented people you’ll ever work with. We care more about your smarts than we do about the kinds of clothes you wear (but please, do wear clothes to work!), and we’re pretty good about rewarding innovation, creativity and the knack for just getting stuff done (we even have an award for employees called the GSD, “Get Stuff Done”).
Come work with us!
QuoteWizard by LendingTree is the kind of company that not only promotes diversity and inclusion; we thrive because of these values. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.