This position is responsible for selling Lenders the LendingTree suite of outbound and inbound lead products.. This is a player/coach position that will require account management and growth of top lender accounts, along with leading a team of account management professionals. This position will require consultative selling through analytical research and customer facing presentations. We are looking for a top performer who has a track record of being in the top 5% of their current and previous employers.
- Lead and manage a high producing sales team, inspiring trust in the team and driving revenue growth
- Personally manage accounts spending $1M/month
- Build relationships with C-level executives, internally and within our customer base
- Develop, direct, and negotiate customer sales agreements.
- Conduct business meetings with lenders’ leadership to pursue new profitable business opportunities and product developments and to increase market share.
- Provide training to lenders in regards to LendingTree policy, procedures, products, programs and technology.
- Consult with lenders to improve their success and maximize their margin per closed loan.
- Responsible for setting up filters and capacity within the Canopy system to ensure a smooth implementation.
- Respond to inbound lead requests from lenders.
- Utilize Salesforce to track account pipeline statuses
- Utilize analytics and strategy to create sales opportunities
- Bachelor's Degree in business, marketing, or a business related field.
- Verified sales success in mortgage space.
- Effective communicator and presenter: able to shift from high-level to granular details based on audience
- Strong project management skills and has shown ability to lead specific functions, projects and teams from start to finish
- Strong problem solver and decision maker
- Excellent time management skills, organized, self sufficient, and able to work with indirect supervision.
- Ability to build and utilize networks and relationships internally and externally.
- Exhibit sound judgment and integrity.
- Proficient PC Skills. Must demonstrate ability to prepare PowerPoint presentations, use Word and Excel.
- Demonstrate superior problem solving and decision making skills.
- Salesforce experience is a plus
LendingTree is the nation’s largest online lending marketplace. That means we connect customers with multiple lenders so they find the best deals on loans, credit cards, savings accounts and insurance. Our goal is to help people save money, and we believe the best way to do that is by giving them a way to shop for loans and compare lenders so they make their best financial choices.
Our CEO Doug Lebda founded the company in 1996 after a frustrating house-hunting experience. In those days, we mostly helped people find good mortgage deals. Now, we help consumers find their best in personal loans, auto loans, business loans, student loans, credit cards, savings accounts, home equity loans and more.
What else you should know:
- We’re a publicly-traded company (TREE).
- We’ve welcomed several other companies into the LendingTree family to augment our efforts at helping borrowers make their most sensible financial choices.
- We’ve built the LendingTree app and My LendingTree dashboard to give consumers tools to manage and monitor their financial health.
- We still make funny commercials.
We’re a fast-paced company with an entrepreneurial bend. We work hard and test our products often. We’re collaborative, ambitious, candid and high-energy. Our teammates are some of the brightest, most talented people you’ll ever work with. We care more about your smarts than we do about the kinds of clothes you wear (but please, do wear clothes to work!), and we’re pretty good about rewarding innovation, creativity and the knack for just getting stuff done (we even have an award for employees called the GSD, “Get Stuff Done”).
Come work with us!
LendingTree is the kind of company that not only promotes diversity and inclusion; we thrive because of these values. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.