The Senior Retention Agent Specialist’s primary role is to ensure policies holders retain with our agency. The two primary functions are to assist new policy holders at the point sale by ensuring all policy paperwork is complete, assisting with current policy cancelation, and verifying the customer has no issues or questions. The second primary function is to manage current policy holder accounts by pro-actively identifying pending and new cancellations and taking the lead in solving the issue to save or win back the policy holder. Additionally, as the Senior Retention Agent Specialist you will assisting the Agency Manager in day to day operations and management of the call center.
- Excellent interpersonal verbal and written business communication skills
- An active Property and Casualty License
- Proficiency in navigating required computer applications (Salesforce, carrier applications, internet/intranet, and Microsoft Office)
- Ability to quickly assimilate and retain information and the ability to handle changing priorities in a call center environment
- Strong analytical and phone sales skills
- Ability to maintain a sense of urgency to complete tasks in a timely manner; managing time independently, while taking appropriate actions when needed with little supervision.
- Ability to cascade training to new retention associates
- 3 years of customer service and/or sales experience in an insurance environment involving work with new business applications, endorsements, rates/policies and demonstrating an in-depth knowledge of automobile and homeowners coverage
- Excellent organizational, communication and time management skills
- Execute all duties and assignments as directed by management
- Develop and maintain specific personal lines insurance knowledge of all states and carrier products to effectively counsel insurance customers.
- Contact insured by phone, email, and text at point of sale to assist with policy document completion and current policy cancellation
- Contact insured by phone, email, and text at point of non-renewal/cancellation notification in an attempt to save the policy or place the customer with another carrier within our agency
- Handle multiple computer applications while helping customers on the phone while maintaining quality records in a fast-paced collaborative team environment
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- We offer a base hourly rate plus a performance bonus
- Benefits eligibility by LendingTree begins on Day 1 and includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k, equity grants and free credit repair.
LendingTree is the nation’s largest online lending marketplace. That means we connect customers with multiple lenders so they find the best deals on loans, credit cards, savings accounts and insurance. Our goal is to help people save money, and we believe the best way to do that is by giving them a way to shop for loans and compare lenders so they make their best financial choices.
Our CEO Doug Lebda founded the company in 1996 after a frustrating house-hunting experience. In those days, we mostly helped people find good mortgage deals. Now, we help consumers find their best in personal loans, auto loans, business loans, student loans, credit cards, savings accounts, home equity loans and more.
What else you should know:
- We’re a publicly-traded company (TREE).
- We’ve welcomed several other companies into the LendingTree family to augment our efforts at helping borrowers make their most sensible financial choices.
- We’ve built the LendingTree app and My LendingTree dashboard to give consumers tools to manage and monitor their financial health.
We’re a fast-paced company with an entrepreneurial bend. We work hard and test our products often. We’re collaborative, ambitious, candid and high-energy. Our teammates are some of the brightest, most talented people you’ll ever work with. We care more about your smarts than we do about the kinds of clothes you wear (but please, do wear clothes to work!), and we’re pretty good about rewarding innovation, creativity and the knack for just getting stuff done (we even have an award for employees called the GSD, “Get Stuff Done”).
Come work with us!
LendingTree is the kind of company that not only promotes diversity and inclusion; we thrive because of these values. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.