LendingTree COVID-19 Hiring Update:
Through these uncertain times, our team is dedicated to your safety while still providing an excellent new hire experience. Our Operations and Tech teams have created solutions to effectively bring you on-board remotely and will have you set up for success in a virtual work environment. We feel incredibly lucky that we are able to continue our growth and an incredible team that is making joining us so seamless. Thank you for your patience and we look forward to meeting you in person once we are able to do so safely!
- This role will be centered around the management of projects from requirements through deployment and the creation and management of project plans for complex IT projects of work.
- The role will include the documentation and communication of requirements and technical design across several divisions and stakeholders within the organization.
- Assist in the design and launch of new web-based products by developing the product roadmap, writing the requirements and plan of actions that measure benefit to organization and product
- Work on and in the improvement of existing products
- Continual focus on improving user experience, user engagement and product efficiency
- Responsible for ensuring high quality, timely delivery of software projects throughout the project lifecycle from initial concept through implementation.
- Work closely and cross-departmentally with groups to define business features/objectives and ensure proper task tracking, costing, trade-off and resource allocation.
- Designing, reviewing, analyzing, and evaluating business systems and client/user needs.
- Work with IT team to define product development and release strategy with corresponding product deliverables and deliverable calendar/timeline.
- Manage complex task break downs, ensuring optimum organization and efficiency.
- Assess market and business opportunities by defining business features and defining results
- Work to identify, organize and prioritize new feature requests by working with the product owners and various stakeholders and by understanding product and customer needs as well as benefit to business and product development
- Qualified candidates will have previous working experience with software release cycles in web based environment and have a firm understanding of software development methodologies.
- Skilled at Organizing and Communicating Complex Concepts - Must be capable of breaking down complex situations, this applies to both technical issues and process issues.
- Working experience managing software development projects on large-scale web applications is required.
- Organizational and time management skills and attention to detail a must.
- Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices and procedure within Program Management field Ability to gather unrefined business requirements from multiple sources and formulate and deliver a solution in a timely manner
- Ability to work under pressure of multiple projects and deadlines
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- 5+ years experience in Information Technology
- 3+ years of Project Management exp.
- Experience with Agile Management tools & Agile/Scrum processes is required.
- Experience as a Scrum Master and/or Product Owner preferred
- Experience within the insurance, specifically Property & Casualty, a plus
- Experience with Technology Product Design and Implementation Experienced at Developing Requirements for Large System Integration Projects is preferred
- Proactive, Assertive, Flexible, Pro-active, Team Player is a required
- Can-do Attitude, Resourceful, Hard-working, Enthusiastic, Customer-oriented
- Industry Certifications (PMP, CMM, Six Sigma or similar) is a plus
LendingTree is the nation’s largest online lending marketplace. That means we connect customers with multiple lenders so they find the best deals on loans, credit cards, savings accounts and insurance. Our goal is to help people save money, and we believe the best way to do that is by giving them a way to shop for loans and compare lenders so they make their best financial choices.
Our CEO Doug Lebda founded the company in 1996 after a frustrating house-hunting experience. In those days, we mostly helped people find good mortgage deals. Now, we help consumers find their best in personal loans, auto loans, business loans, student loans, credit cards, savings accounts, home equity loans and more.
What else you should know:
- We’re a publicly-traded company (TREE).
- We’ve welcomed several other companies into the LendingTree family to augment our efforts at helping borrowers make their most sensible financial choices.
- We’ve built the LendingTree app and My LendingTree dashboard to give consumers tools to manage and monitor their financial health.
- We still make funny commercials.
We’re a fast-paced company with an entrepreneurial bend. We work hard and test our products often. We’re collaborative, ambitious, candid and high-energy. Our teammates are some of the brightest, most talented people you’ll ever work with. We care more about your smarts than we do about the kinds of clothes you wear (but please, do wear clothes to work!), and we’re pretty good about rewarding innovation, creativity and the knack for just getting stuff done (we even have an award for employees called the GSD, “Get Stuff Done”).
Come work with us!
LendingTree is the kind of company that not only promotes diversity and inclusion; we thrive because of these values. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.