LendingTree COVID-19 Hiring Update:
Through these uncertain times, our team is dedicated to your safety while still providing an excellent new hire experience. Our Operations and Tech teams have created solutions to effectively bring you on-board remotely and will have you set up for success in a virtual work environment. We feel incredibly lucky that we are able to continue our growth and an incredible team that is making joining us so seamless. Thank you for your patience and we look forward to meeting you in person once we are able to do so safely!
QuoteWizard, a LendingTree company, is seeking an Analyst to join our SEO/Content Marketing team. We focus on promoting the visibility of and traffic to our site through a multidisciplinary team of analysts, writers, and PR specialists.
The role includes the development of informational articles, tools and research used by thousands of consumers looking to learn about or purchase insurance products. Our goal is that Analysts will acquire a broad skill set with an understanding of how to develop a competitive consumer focused product. Analysts will grow proficiency and participate in article writing, consumer research, data collection, as well as gain expertise in the key metrics used to measure and improve the performance of their assigned verticals. This role will be heavily focused on creating the types of articles and guides that you see on our website.
This is a great opportunity to learn about digital and consumer marketing in financial industries, develop analytical skills, and partake in a successful and entrepreneurial environment.
- Write and periodically revise in-depth guides and reviews of insurance products
- Track and report on performance metrics for editorial content
- Analyze informational guides and reviews of financial products and provide recommendations on ways to better meet user intent and expectations
- Assist in data collection and basic analysis for development of tools and calculators on our website
- Pitch and prioritize ideas for new content, guides and tools based on research into consumer needs and general trends
- Propose hypotheses and lead tests to improve traffic, engagement, and conversions
- Follow relevant news and conduct research into assigned topics to develop expertise
- Track relevant industry and direct competitors’ activity
- Review and update in-house data resources for quality assurance purposes
- Learn about and apply current SEO standards
- BA/BS with previous research experience or internship desired
- Demonstrated history of being a self-starter with a strong work ethic and constant drive for improvement
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability and eagerness to interpret data
- Collaborative team player with ability to work independently and manage multiple projects/tasks
- Comfortable working with Microsoft’s Excel (i.e. vlookup, pivot tables, graphs)
- Comfortable with basic HTML
- Background in the insurance industry
- Background on digital marketing
- Working knowledge of SEO best practices and tools including Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Microsoft PowerBI and SEMrush
About QuoteWizard Our office is located in downtown Seattle, in the heart of Pioneer Square. We cultivate a comfortable work environment, with plenty of onsite amenities (gym, locker room, lunch area, snacks, TVs, casual attire, ping pong, etc.). Come join a diverse and growing workforce of over 150 smart, driven people.
QuoteWizard by LendingTree is the kind of company that not only promotes diversity and inclusion; we thrive because of these values. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.