QuoteWizard, a LendingTree company, is seeking a content writer to join our SEO team. This role involves researching and writing B2C insurance content including articles, guides, and studies. The ideal candidate can efficiently distill insurance information and data into consumer-friendly, digestible content.
- Write about a wide variety of insurance-related topics for a consumer audience
- Analyze data in Excel
- Meet monthly content publishing goals and quality metrics
- Work with a researcher/editor to produce crisp, accurate, data-driven content that requires minimal edits/rewrites
- Ensure that your writing is consistent with the company’s style guide
- Liaise with our SEO Manager about SEO strategy and best practices
- Publish content using our Content Management System
- 2+ years of experience writing consumer-facing content
- A portfolio or examples showcasing recent work
- Strong analytical skills and familiarity with Excel
- An excellent speller and a fanatic about proper grammar
- Familiar with AP style
- Comfortable with basic HTML
- A self-starter who takes initiative to create the highest quality content possible
- Background in the Insurance or Comparison Shopping Industry
- Working knowledge of SEO tactics including SEMrush and Google Search Console
Our office is located in downtown Seattle, in the heart of Pioneer Square. We cultivate a comfortable work environment, with plenty of onsite amenities (gym, locker room, lunch area, snacks, TVs, casual attire, ping pong, etc.). Come join a diverse and growing workforce of over 150 smart, driven people.
What you should know about LendingTree, our parent company:
- We’re a publicly-traded company (TREE).
- We’ve welcomed several other companies into the LendingTree family to augment our efforts at helping borrowers make their most sensible financial choices.
- We’ve built the LendingTree app and My LendingTree dashboard to give consumers tools to manage and monitor their financial health.
- We still make funny commercials.
We’re a fast-paced company with an entrepreneurial bend. We work hard and test our products often. We’re collaborative, ambitious, candid and high-energy. Our teammates are some of the brightest, most talented people you’ll ever work with. We care more about your smarts than we do about the kinds of clothes you wear (but please, do wear clothes to work!), and we’re pretty good about rewarding innovation, creativity and the knack for just getting stuff done (we even have an award for employees called the GSD, “Get Stuff Done”).
Come work with us!
LendingTree is the kind of company that not only promotes diversity and inclusion; we thrive because of these values. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.