The Analyst will work with senior analysts on our product team and will support the development of informational articles, tools and research used by thousands of consumers in making better financial decisions. Our goal is that Analysts will develop a broad skill set and an understanding of how to develop a competitive consumer focused web product. Analysts will develop proficiency and participate in article writing, consumer research, data collection and financial modeling. This role will be heavily focused on creating the types of articles and guides that you see on our website.
This is a great opportunity to learn about how financial industries work, develop analytical skills and partake in a successful and entrepreneurial environment.
- Analyze informational guides and reviews of financial products and provide recommendations on ways to better meet user intent and expectations
- Assist in data collection as well as basic analysis for development of tools and calculators on our website
- Pitch and prioritize ideas for new content, guides and tools based on research into consumer needs and general trends
- Conduct extensive research across personal finance verticals
- Track and report on performance metrics of editorial content
- Follow relevant news, trends and competitors’ content
- Review and update in-house data for quality assurance purposes
- Uphold SEO standards
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Bachelor’s degree required with previous research experience or internship desired
- Demonstrated history of being a self-starter with a strong work ethic and constant drive for improvement
- Excellent attention to detail, and written and verbal communication skills
- A curiosity and eagerness to interpret data
- Collaborative team player with ability to work independently and manage multiple projects/tasks
- Bonus: Demonstrated experience or interest in personal finance
- Bonus: Excel proficiency
- Bonus: Working knowledge of basic HTML and visualization tools (e.g., Tableau)
LendingTree is the nation’s largest online lending marketplace. That means we connect customers with multiple lenders so they find the best deals on loans, credit cards, savings accounts and insurance. Our goal is to help people save money, and we believe the best way to do that is by giving them a way to shop for loans and compare lenders so they make their best financial choices.
Our CEO Doug Lebda founded the company in 1996 after a frustrating house-hunting experience. In those days, we mostly helped people find good mortgage deals. Now, we help consumers find their best in personal loans, auto loans, business loans, student loans, credit cards, savings accounts, home equity loans and more.
What else you should know:
- We’re a publicly-traded company (TREE).
- We’ve welcomed several other companies into the LendingTree family to augment our efforts at helping borrowers make their most sensible financial choices.
- We’ve built the LendingTree app and My LendingTree dashboard to give consumers tools to manage and monitor their financial health.
- We still make funny commercials.
We’re a fast-paced company with an entrepreneurial bend. We work hard and test our products often. We’re collaborative, ambitious, candid and high-energy. Our teammates are some of the brightest, most talented people you’ll ever work with. We care more about your smarts than we do about the kinds of clothes you wear (but please, do wear clothes to work!), and we’re pretty good about rewarding innovation, creativity and the knack for just getting stuff done (we even have an award for employees called the GSD, “Get Stuff Done”).
Come work with us!
LendingTree is the kind of company that not only promotes diversity and inclusion; we thrive because of these values. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.