The Sr Manager, Strategic Accounts is responsible for leading, maintaining and developing all relationship with Credit Card issuers, affiliate networks and intermediaries. Part account management and part new business development, this role is central to the LendingTree Credit Card supply strategy and is a huge growth engine for the business.
- Own all relationships with credit card issuers for the LendingTree portfolio of brands
- Partner with issuers to grow the business through increased volume, numbers of placements and quality of traffic
- Build a mid-tier and subprime network of partners and investigate new partnership types
- Lead and develop account management team as necessary to hit goals
- Develop and achieve forecasts for credit card supply-side metrics
- Lead the Credit Card Issuer technology implementations across network and direct partners, and work with development and product teams to build new features
- Lead all aspects of partner compliance needs and content/offer updates across platforms
- Create and execute roadmap of credit card issuer product requirements across Lending Tree brands
- Collaborate with analytics team to ensure credit card data is being collected and used efficiently. Liaise with finance and accounting teams for month-end reconciliations.
- Develop sales materials for regular partner updates. Lead partner meetings with goal of growing the partnerships
- Collaborate with Business Development teams to provide data, tools and insights for traffic growth initiatives
- Affiliate Network administration: account set up, structure and management for each network
- Act as a liaison with marketing teams to adapt campaigns to changing card offers/characteristics
- Issuer testing backlog – manage the backlog of issuer-driven product tests
- 5+ years in related account management and/or sales role with significant book of business
- Detailed understanding of the industry landscape and players as well as the top issues affecting the industry and the competition
- Results-driven with outstanding follow up, follow through & ownership
- Commitment to excellence and always challenging themselves to improve
- Proficient in database management such as Salesforce, etc.
- Understanding of web analytics, digital marketing and how to effectively identify and interpret critical performance metrics.
- Must be able to think strategically about Issuer needs, processes and end goals.
- Unsurpassed attention to detail.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
- Self-motivated, proactive individual with positive attitude…a great teammate!
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- BA / BS preferred
- Highly computer proficient with good knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, the Internet, and E-mails.
LendingTree is the nation’s largest online lending marketplace. That means we connect customers with multiple lenders so they find the best deals on loans, credit cards, savings accounts and insurance. Our goal is to help people save money, and we believe the best way to do that is by giving them a way to shop for loans and compare lenders so they make their best financial choices.
Our CEO Doug Lebda founded the company in 1996 after a frustrating house-hunting experience. In those days, we mostly helped people find good mortgage deals. Now, we help consumers find their best in personal loans, auto loans, business loans, student loans, credit cards, savings accounts, home equity loans and more.
What else you should know:
- We’re a publicly-traded company (TREE).
- We’ve welcomed several other companies into the LendingTree family to augment our efforts at helping borrowers make their most sensible financial choices.
- We’ve built the LendingTree app and My LendingTree dashboard to give consumers tools to manage and monitor their financial health.
- We still make funny commercials.
We’re a fast-paced company with an entrepreneurial bend. We work hard and test our products often. We’re collaborative, ambitious, candid and high-energy. Our teammates are some of the brightest, most talented people you’ll ever work with. We care more about your smarts than we do about the kinds of clothes you wear (but please, do wear clothes to work!), and we’re pretty good about rewarding innovation, creativity and the knack for just getting stuff done (we even have an award for employees called the GSD, “Get Stuff Done”).
Come work with us!
LendingTree is the kind of company that not only promotes diversity and inclusion; we thrive because of these values. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.