LendingTree is seeking an Application Security Engineer to join our security team. You will be responsible for helping to secure custom-built applications and working in partnership with product engineering teams.
- Provide security guidance on a constant stream of new products and technologies
- Drive internal security and privacy initiatives
- Interact directly with the security community regarding vulnerabilities and threats
- Analyze, assess, and respond to various threats
- Conduct regular security assessments
- Work with our SOC, Compliance, and Engineering team on third party audits and compliance reviews
- Strong foundation in core information security principles and goals
- Proven expertise in enterprise security solutions
- Knowledge on common and emerging security threats
- In-depth knowledge of application security best practices
- Experience with web application penetration testing using tools such as Burp Suite Pro, OWASP ZAP, Appscan etc.
- Experience with languages such as Python, PowerShell, Bash, Go, Node, C#
- Experience with secure coding practices and automating security checks in pipelines
- Comfortable with DevOps style tools like Terraform, GitHub etc.
- 2+ year experience working in AWS environment
- Security certifications preferred but not required (OSCP, OSWE, GWAPT, etc)
LendingTree is the nation’s largest online lending marketplace. That means we connect customers with multiple lenders so they find the best deals on loans, credit cards, savings accounts and insurance. Our goal is to help people save money, and we believe the best way to do that is by giving them a way to shop for loans and compare lenders so they make their best financial choices.
Our CEO Doug Lebda founded the company in 1996 after a frustrating house-hunting experience. In those days, we mostly helped people find good mortgage deals. Now, we help consumers find their best in personal loans, auto loans, business loans, student loans, credit cards, savings accounts, home equity loans and more.
What else you should know:
- We’re a publicly-traded company (TREE).
- We’ve welcomed several other companies into the LendingTree family to augment our efforts at helping borrowers make their most sensible financial choices.
- We’ve built the LendingTree app and My LendingTree dashboard to give consumers tools to manage and monitor their financial health.
- We still make funny commercials.
We’re a fast-paced company with an entrepreneurial bend. We work hard and test our products often. We’re collaborative, ambitious, candid and high-energy. Our teammates are some of the brightest, most talented people you’ll ever work with. We care more about your smarts than we do about the kinds of clothes you wear (but please, do wear clothes to work!), and we’re pretty good about rewarding innovation, creativity and the knack for just getting stuff done (we even have an award for employees called the GSD, “Get Stuff Done”).
Come work with us!
LendingTree is the kind of company that not only promotes diversity and inclusion; we thrive because of these values. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.