We’re looking for some seriously high-caliber Software Engineers. We’re a .Net shop but if you are a strong OO Developer (Java, Objective-C/Swift, C++, etc.) we’re confident you’ll be able to jump right in.
- Develop complex algorithms to solve business needs (e.g. how to match a customer to the best possible partner given the strict criteria of both.)
- Our Software Engineers work hand-in-hand with the business on the best ways to solve problems (one day you could be improving the performance of the customer experience, the next you might be developing functionality that provides complex analytics for the business.)
- Leveraging the latest technologies (AngularJS, MongoDB, SignalR, Redis, AWS) to build enterprise-wide, scalable systems
- This is an opportunity for full-time employment. Please no third parties or Corp to Corp.
- 5+ yrs. of professional software engineering exp.
- Computer Science or closely related degree
- Other Engineers come to you when they get stuck
- You code 90%+ of the time
- For fun outside of work you build stuff using new technologies
- A true expert in the programming language(s) of your choice
- Chance to work with top Software Engineers with a focus for all things tech – Our DevOps team includes a member who literally wrote the book on Ansible and IT Automation and our staff also includes a resident IoT expert with IMDB credit to his name.
- Unique entrepreneurial environment. We’re a start-up company in a publicly traded suit Read: we have a lot of fun and can afford the grown-up toys.
- We’re making a real difference in the financial lives of millions of consumers. The work we do here matters.
- Dress code – we don’t have one. (Flip flops, shorts, jeans… whatever.)
- We don't even keep track of how many paid vacation days you take! (of course your manager's approval is needed before you take off on that family vacation.)
LendingTree is the kind of company that not only promotes diversity and inclusion; we thrive because of these values. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.