The Marketing Research Analyst will work with our team of industry experts and will support the development of informational articles, tools and research used by thousands of consumers in making better financial decisions. Our goal is that Analysts will develop a broad skillset, and an understanding of how to develop and market a competitive consumer focused web product. Analysts will develop proficiency and participate in article creation, consumer research, data collection and content marketing. This role will be heavily focused on designing and publicizing the types of articles that you see on our website and featured in the media.
This is a great opportunity to learn about how financial industries work, develop analytical skills and partake in a successful and entrepreneurial environment.
- Conduct extensive research across Insurance topics
- Pitch ideas for new partnerships and coverage opportunities based upon applicability to our audience and potential for collaboration
- Follow relevant news, trends and competitors’ content, as well as conduct extensive research into assigned financial topics to develop expertise
- Pitch ideas for new content based on research into consumer needs and general trends, and help to create in-depth informational articles featuring your findings on financial products
- Uphold SEO standards
- 2+ year of related work experience (research, PR, investment banking, content marketing, etc.)
- Outstanding academic achievement and high aptitude for quantitative analysis
- Demonstrated history of being a self-starter with a strong work ethic and constant drive for improvement
- Excellent attention to detail, and written and verbal communication skills
- Collaborative team player with ability to work independently and manage multiple projects/tasks
- Bonus: Demonstrated experience or interest in personal finance
- Bonus: Excel proficiency
LendingTree is the nation’s largest online lending marketplace. That means we connect customers with multiple lenders so they find the best deals on loans, credit cards, savings accounts and insurance. Our goal is to help people save money, and we believe the best way to do that is by giving them a way to shop for loans and compare lenders so they make their best financial choices.
Our CEO Doug Lebda founded the company in 1996 after a frustrating house-hunting experience. In those days, we mostly helped people find good mortgage deals. Now, we help consumers find their best in personal loans, auto loans, business loans, student loans, credit cards, savings accounts, home equity loans and more.
What else you should know:
- We’re a publicly-traded company (TREE).
- We’ve welcomed several other companies into the LendingTree family to augment our efforts at helping borrowers make their most sensible financial choices.
- We’ve built the LendingTree app and My LendingTree dashboard to give consumers tools to manage and monitor their financial health.
- We still make funny commercials.
We’re a fast-paced company with an entrepreneurial bend. We work hard and test our products often. We’re collaborative, ambitious, candid and high-energy. Our teammates are some of the brightest, most talented people you’ll ever work with. We care more about your smarts than we do about the kinds of clothes you wear (but please, do wear clothes to work!), and we’re pretty good about rewarding innovation, creativity and the knack for just getting stuff done (we even have an award for employees called the GSD, “Get Stuff Done”).
Come work with us!
LendingTree is the kind of company that not only promotes diversity and inclusion; we thrive because of these values. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.