As the Program Manager, Marketing Operations, you will initiate, execute, and close the work of the marketing team to enable marketing to operate efficiently. Marketing Operation's main goal is to keep marketing "gel-ing." It’s about garnering insights (data & reporting) for smarter spend and developing governance plans to optimize the way we work. This team needs a PM who can help organize and police deliverables. Someone who “is in the know” with work, people and data to proactively warn of potential risks and suggest opportunities.
- Lead marketing organization through the deployment of continuous improvement methodologies
- Knowledge of Agile project management philosophies
- Drive & align on metrics by working with business leads & teams to define, understand, measure and track OKRs
- Collaborate with internal partners, developing and nurturing relationships
- Map key processes or strategies, identify pain points, establish consensus on improvement actions, and execute improvements that continually drive key OKRs
- Communicate expectations and action items for all partners
- Identify and articulate risks and concerns with management and partners with a solutions-oriented mindset
- Think strategically about communication to negotiate project schedules, manage expectations, educate stakeholders and resolve issues
- 5+ years of PMO or Program/Project Management
- Excellent analytical, organizational, collaboration and written/verbal communication skills
- Track-record of effectively managing teams to complete time-sensitive large-scale projects
- Show a clear ability to work autonomously, dealing with ambiguity with solid decision-making skills in a rapidly growing and changing environment
- Outstanding project timeline development, risk assessment, and prioritization skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally to influence decision-makers across the organization
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with a strong bias for action
- Strong leadership skills & presence is required
- Bachelor Degree
- MBA or Master's degree
- 2+ years experience in a financial services or technology company
LendingTree is the nation’s largest online lending marketplace. That means we connect customers with multiple lenders so they find the best deals on loans, credit cards, savings accounts and insurance. Our goal is to help people save money, and we believe the best way to do that is by giving them a way to shop for loans and compare lenders so they make their best financial choices.
Our CEO Doug Lebda founded the company in 1996 after a frustrating house-hunting experience. In those days, we mostly helped people find good mortgage deals. Now, we help consumers find their best in personal loans, auto loans, business loans, student loans, credit cards, savings accounts, home equity loans and more.
What else you should know:
- We’re a publicly-traded company (TREE).
- We’ve welcomed several other companies into the LendingTree family to augment our efforts at helping borrowers make their most sensible financial choices.
- We’ve built the LendingTree app and My LendingTree dashboard to give consumers tools to manage and monitor their financial health.
- We still make funny commercials.
We’re a fast-paced company with an entrepreneurial bend. We work hard and test our products often. We’re collaborative, ambitious, candid and high-energy. Our teammates are some of the brightest, most talented people you’ll ever work with. We care more about your smarts than we do about the kinds of clothes you wear (but please, do wear clothes to work!), and we’re pretty good about rewarding innovation, creativity and the knack for just getting stuff done (we even have an award for employees called the GSD, “Get Stuff Done”).
Come work with us!
LendingTree is the kind of company that not only promotes diversity and inclusion; we thrive because of these values. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.