**Note: Unfortunately, Summer Internships at LendingTree are not open to students who will require sponsorship now or at any point in the future. Thank you.**
Our former Summer Interns will tell you, LendingTree’s Internship Program is selective, challenging and structured to push the limits of what they thought they could do - and they wouldn’t have wanted it any other way. Are there easier ways to spend your summer? Absolutely. But a LendingTree Internship will help you grow professionally and also get you closer to landing a phenomenal job once you graduate – maybe even with LendingTree. Here’s what you can expect:
- Real work. The only person you’ll be getting coffee for at LendingTree is yourself. You’ll be doing professional level work that will have a real impact on the business
- Training. Sure you’ll learn a ton of industry skills as you contribute to your team every day, but you’ll also go through specific training on: creating a great resume and LinkedIn profile, getting interviews and how to handle them, how to give a great presentation and more
- You’re not alone. In addition to the support from your team you’ll be assigned a Mentor outside of your department who will guide you and mentor you throughout the summer
- End of summer presentation. At the end of the summer every Intern will give a PPT presentation to Executives which will include a summary of what you accomplished, what you learned and 2 ideas that will either make the company money or save the company money
- Conduct competitive and consumer research with tools like SimilarWeb, SEMRush, Ahrefs and Google Trends
- Research insurance products to create consumer-focused analyses
- Optimize content performance by running tests and tracking key metrics with Google Analytics, Webmaster and Excel
- Assist with data collection, analysis and reporting to update and create new content, especially product roundups
- Learn organic marketing best practices
- Summarize test results and share findings with peers
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team and participate in high-impact, idea-generation sessions
- Very bright (3.7+ GPA required) undergrad or grad student who will be graduating in December 2020 or May 2021 (GPA must be listed on your resume to be considered)
- Very proficient in Excel (e.g. Pivot Tables and VLOOKUPs)
- Excellent writing and quantitative analysis skills
- Prior digital or organic marketing experience, a plus
- Motivated self-starter, with a high capacity for rapid learning and the ability to work independently
- Willingness to roll up sleeves and GET STUFF DONE!
- We’re making a real difference in the financial lives of consumers. The work you’ll do here matters
- Chance to work with top professionals who previously worked for other leading technology companies like Google, Apple, Microsoft and LinkedIn
- Unique entrepreneurial environment filled with flip-flops, t-shirts and people that take their job seriously. LendingTree is a start-up company in publicly traded suit. Read: we have a lot of fun and can afford the latest toys!
- We’re a publicly-traded company (TREE).
- We’ve welcomed several other companies into the LendingTree family to augment our efforts at helping borrowers make their most sensible financial choices.
- We’ve built the LendingTree app and My LendingTree dashboard to give consumers tools to manage and monitor their financial health.
- We still make funny commercials.