**Note: Unfortunately, Summer Internships at LendingTree are not open to students who will require sponsorship now or at any point in the future. Thank you.**
Our former Summer Interns will tell you, LendingTree’s Internship Program is selective, challenging and structured to push the limits of what they thought they could do - and they wouldn’t have wanted it any other way. Are there easier ways to spend your summer? Absolutely. But a LendingTree Internship will help you grow professionally and also get you closer to landing a phenomenal job once you graduate – maybe even with LendingTree. Here’s what you can expect:
- Real work. The only person you’ll be getting coffee for at LendingTree is yourself. You’ll be doing professional level work that will have a real impact on the business
- Training. Sure you’ll learn a ton of industry skills as you contribute to your team every day, but you’ll also go through specific training on: creating a great resume and LinkedIn profile, getting interviews and how to handle them, how to give a great presentation and more
- You’re not alone. In addition from the support from your team you’ll be assigned a Mentor outside of your department who will guide you and mentor you throughout the summer
- End of summer presentation. At the end of the summer every Intern gives a PPT presentation to Executives which will include a summary of what you accomplished, what you learned and 2 ideas that will either make the company money or save the company money
- Perform testing of internal controls
- Become familiar with SOX software for purposes of documenting results
- Learn hour to use our general ledger / ERP software for purposes of pulling testing support
- Communicate with personnel throughout the company for testing related requests
- Document progress in the completion of task and regularly report to manager on progress
- Support the accounting and tax functions on ad hoc projects
- Assist in ensuring the company is meeting its SOX requirements
- Provide support in various task, increasing the efficiency of accounting personnel
- Very bright (3.5+ GPA required) undergrad or grad student who will be graduating in December 2020 or May 2021 (GPA must be listed on your resume to be considered)
- Accounting major is required
- Very strong knowledge of Excel (experience with Pivot Tables, VLOOKUPs, etc.)
- Classes or experience in Audit highly preferred
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and GET STUFF DONE!
- We’re making a real difference in the financial lives of consumers. The work you’ll do here matters
- Chance to work with top professionals who previously worked for other leading technology companies like Google, Apple, Microsoft and LinkedIn
- Unique entrepreneurial environment filled with flip-flops, t-shirts and people that take their job seriously. LendingTree is a start-up company in publicly traded suit. Read: we have a lot of fun and can afford the latest toys!
LendingTree is the kind of company that not only promotes diversity and inclusion; we thrive because of these values. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.