We are currently seeking a hands-on, highly motivated and detail-oriented person to assist our team in the Client Services Department. Candidates should have the ability to work in fast paced environment, multitask, collaborate in a team, and must have effective organizational, communication, and time management skills. An ideal candidate should have thick skin and the ability to handle high volumes of email, data entry and origination, and should be flexible in assisting the team where needed. A majority of this job will be conducted via email with both out internal team and our customer base. Problem solving and conflict resolution are vital skills in this position.
The Client Services Administrator role is responsible for activities including, but not limited to: Client account management, settling client complaints/disputes, organizing and entering data, appointment setting, and other projects as needed by the department manager.
- 1-2 years customer service experience.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Professional email and phone etiquette.
- Ability to work independently and thrive in a team environment.
- Proactive thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office suite. Experience in SalesForce or the insurance industry is a plus.
- Ability to deliver customer support like you expect to receive it; with excellence.
- Ability to be organized and are a multitasker with excellent judgment on prioritization within a high-volume transactional environment.
LendingTree is the nation’s largest online lending marketplace. That means we connect customers with multiple lenders so they find the best deals on loans, credit cards, savings accounts and insurance. Our goal is to help people save money, and we believe the best way to do that is by giving them a way to shop for loans and compare lenders so they make their best financial choices.
Our CEO Doug Lebda founded the company in 1996 after a frustrating house-hunting experience. In those days, we mostly helped people find good mortgage deals. Now, we help consumers find their best in personal loans, auto loans, business loans, student loans, credit cards, savings accounts, home equity loans and more.
What else you should know:
- We’re a publicly-traded company (TREE).
- We’ve welcomed several other companies into the LendingTree family to augment our efforts at helping borrowers make their most sensible financial choices.
- We’ve built the LendingTree app and My LendingTree dashboard to give consumers tools to manage and monitor their financial health.
- We still make funny commercials.
We’re a fast-paced company with an entrepreneurial bend. We work hard and test our products often. We’re collaborative, ambitious, candid and high-energy. Our teammates are some of the brightest, most talented people you’ll ever work with. We care more about your smarts than we do about the kinds of clothes you wear (but please, do wear clothes to work!), and we’re pretty good about rewarding innovation, creativity and the knack for just getting stuff done (we even have an award for employees called the GSD, “Get Stuff Done”).
Come work with us!
LendingTree is the kind of company that not only promotes diversity and inclusion; we thrive because of these values. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.