- Deliver high quality, innovative BI solutions in a fast-paced environment
- Design and develop ETL solutions for multiple source systems
- Design, develop, and support BI-related database applications spanning multiple lines of business
- Evaluate operation of production BI applications/environments and perform appropriate troubleshooting as necessary
- Perform complex data analysis to identify trends, patterns, and opportunities
- Collaborate effectively with Engineers, Product Managers, and Project Managers to implement project deliverables
- Effectively work with business users to determine project requirements and issues
- Create and maintain technical documents
- B.S. in Computer Science, Mathematics or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience in data warehousing, ETL development and analytics
- Experience with programing languages, such as: C#, Java, Python, Scala
- Experience with big data tools, such as: Hadoop, Spark, Storm
- Experience with data visualization tools, such as: Tableau, Power BI
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have been an integral part of several successful BI implementations
- Proficient in Microsoft SQL Server 2012 or later development, including:
- SSRS & SSAS (preferred)
- Performance and tuning (preferred)
- Knowledge of data warehousing industry standards and standard methodologies
- Understanding of dimensional database modeling
- Excellent data presentation skills utilizing dashboards and other technologies
- Ability to design and implement BI projects with minimal oversight
LendingTree is the nation’s largest online lending marketplace. That means we connect customers with multiple lenders so they find the best deals on loans, credit cards, savings accounts and insurance. Our goal is to help people save money, and we believe the best way to do that is by giving them a way to shop for loans and compare lenders so they make their best financial choices.
Our CEO Doug Lebda founded the company in 1996 after a frustrating house-hunting experience. In those days, we mostly helped people find good mortgage deals. Now, we help consumers find their best in personal loans, auto loans, business loans, student loans, credit cards, savings accounts, home equity loans and more.
What else you should know:
- We’re a publicly-traded company (TREE).
- We’ve welcomed several other companies into the LendingTree family to augment our efforts at helping borrowers make their most sensible financial choices.
- We’ve built the LendingTree app and My LendingTree dashboard to give consumers tools to manage and monitor their financial health.
- We still make funny commercials.
We’re a fast-paced company with an entrepreneurial bend. We work hard and test our products often. We’re collaborative, ambitious, candid and high-energy. Our teammates are some of the brightest, most talented people you’ll ever work with. We care more about your smarts than we do about the kinds of clothes you wear (but please, do wear clothes to work!), and we’re pretty good about rewarding innovation, creativity and the knack for just getting stuff done (we even have an award for employees called the GSD, “Get Stuff Done”).
Come work with us!
LendingTree is the kind of company that not only promotes diversity and inclusion; we thrive because of these values. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.