At LendingTree our #1 core principle is to build truly outstanding products by helping simplify financial decisions for life’s meaningful moments through choice, education, and support. We strive to find breakthrough ways to surprise and delight our customers with insight and clarity.
As a Platform Product Manager at LendingTree, you will drive innovation and growth by defining, crafting and developing a platform that maximizes revenue, solves problems and improves customer and partner experience.. (And you can do all of this wearing jeans & flip flops.)
- Translate feature requests/improvements into requirements that the development team can use during build-- may include working with business analysts for business requirements and designers for wireframes
- End to end product management in an Agile workplace
- Monitor the status of development projects supporting new features
- Build hypotheses and tests using groundbreaking tools for A/B testing and/or multivariate testing of our web properties
- Display dedicated passion for customer experience; Become a guide on personal finance products in the marketplace
- 3 years' + experience as a Platform Product Manager for Online Companies
- MBA or Master's in Technology field required
- Experience with Web Services and Service Oriented Architectures
- Strong experience in core product management, including customer analysis, market segmentation, KPI management, operational management and roadmap development
- Lead APIs as a product through the full life-cycle
- Experience with agile development processes and monthly or weekly product release cycles
- Experience with SQL, web analytics, A/B testing, and Multivariate Testing. Background in working with tremendous amounts of data.
- A strong background of delivering high quality technology products/services in a very high growth environment where priorities and structures shift rapidly;
- Focused, metrics driven, no barriers, ambitious, startup attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to lead, drive consensus and deliver in a matrix organization with multiple partners;
- Ability to coordinate projects through partners and vendors; ideate and drive industry defining relationships and solutions
LendingTree is the nation’s largest online lending marketplace. That means we connect customers with multiple lenders so they find the best deals on loans, credit cards, savings accounts and insurance. Our goal is to help people save money, and we believe the best way to do that is by giving them a way to shop for loans and compare lenders so they make their best financial choices.
Our CEO Doug Lebda founded the company in 1996 after a frustrating house-hunting experience. In those days, we mostly helped people find good mortgage deals. Now, we help consumers find their best in personal loans, auto loans, business loans, student loans, credit cards, savings accounts, home equity loans and more.
What else you should know:
- We’re a publicly-traded company (TREE).
- We’ve welcomed several other companies into the LendingTree family to augment our efforts at helping borrowers make their most sensible financial choices.
- We’ve built the LendingTree app and My LendingTree dashboard to give consumers tools to manage and monitor their financial health.
- We still make funny commercials.
We’re a fast-paced company with an entrepreneurial bend. We work hard and test our products often. We’re collaborative, ambitious, candid and high-energy. Our teammates are some of the brightest, most talented people you’ll ever work with. We care more about your smarts than we do about the kinds of clothes you wear (but please, do wear clothes to work!), and we’re pretty good about rewarding innovation, creativity and the knack for just getting stuff done (we even have an award for employees called the GSD, “Get Stuff Done”).
Come work with us!
LendingTree is the kind of company that not only promotes diversity and inclusion; we thrive because of these values. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.