- Execute strategies and initiatives to increase paid search traffic and revenue.
- Responsible for managing paid search campaigns for LendingTree non-mortgage products (Personal Loans, Deposit Accounts, Autos, Student, and Business Loans).
- This person will directly handle accounts, placements, ads and bidding under the direction of the team manager.
- He/she will also work with the product, creative, business intelligence and analytics teams to launch and track landing page conversion funnel and creative tests, while contributing to the overall direction and monetization of the assigned vertical markets.
- Full funnel search marketing: ads, bids, landing pages, keyword research & reporting.
- Ownership of the direction, optimization, spend, and P&L of specific campaigns in the online lead aggregation space.
- Run reporting and communication of results/ideas within the marketing and product teams.
- Working closely with product/tech teams to streamline and optimize the consumer experience and conversion funnels for specific products and sites to be marketed.
- Demonstrate internal and external capabilities to drive adoption of machine learning-based approaches to improve marketing efficiency.
- Research and communication of the competitive landscape for specific products to be marketed, including: landing page and conversion funnel paths, as well as insight into competitors’ impact on our volume, cost and performance in the paid search space.
- Daily management of bids, spend and ROAS.
- Ongoing testing and optimization of visitor experiences, including ad messaging, landing pages, while working closely with the product and analytics teams.
- Ongoing account optimization, including structure & targeting improvements (geo, demographic, day-parting, keyword and URL), search query mining, keyword expansion, advanced use of negative keywords, and improvement of bid management processes and algorithms.
- Meet all ongoing reporting requirements as needed to keep general managers and peers informed as appropriate.
- Work closely with vendors to ensure appropriate support, and to stay on top of product releases and new available features.
- Conduct competitive analysis, prepare reports on findings, and share the results with others.
Experience / Training / Education
- 1-3 years of experience executing and optimizing direct response campaigns with a proven ability to increase ROAS.
- Extensive experience running paid search campaigns on Google and Bing.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel.
- Working knowledge of 3rd party bid management tools and algorithms.
- Strong analytical, communication and presentation skills.
- Be self-motivated, able to execute effectively communicate on new ideas and see projects through start to finish.
- Hard-working, creative and eager to learn and expand knowledge of online direct marketing.
LendingTree is the nation’s largest online lending marketplace. That means we connect customers with multiple lenders so they find the best deals on loans, credit cards, savings accounts and insurance. Our goal is to help people save money, and we believe the best way to do that is by giving them a way to shop for loans and compare lenders so they make their best financial choices.
Our CEO Doug Lebda founded the company in 1996 after a frustrating house-hunting experience. In those days, we mostly helped people find good mortgage deals. Now, we help consumers find their best in personal loans, auto loans, business loans, student loans, credit cards, savings accounts, home equity loans and more.
What else you should know:
- We’re a publicly-traded company (TREE).
- We’ve welcomed several other companies into the LendingTree family to augment our efforts at helping borrowers make their most sensible financial choices.
- We’ve built the LendingTree app and My LendingTree dashboard to give consumers tools to manage and monitor their financial health.
- We still make funny commercials.
We’re a fast-paced company with an entrepreneurial bend. We work hard and test our products often. We’re collaborative, ambitious, candid and high-energy. Our teammates are some of the brightest, most talented people you’ll ever work with. We care more about your smarts than we do about the kinds of clothes you wear (but please, do wear clothes to work!), and we’re pretty good about rewarding innovation, creativity and the knack for just getting stuff done (we even have an award for employees called the GSD, “Get Stuff Done”).
Come work with us!
LendingTree is the kind of company that not only promotes diversity and inclusion; we thrive because of these values. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.