Our former Summer Interns will tell you, LendingTree’s Internship Program is selective, challenging and structured to push the limits of what they thought they could do - and they wouldn’t want it any other way. Are there easier ways to spend the summer? Of course. But a LendingTree Internship will help you land a great job once you graduate – maybe even with LendingTree. Here’s what you can expect:
- Real work. The only person you’ll be getting coffee for at LendingTree is yourself. You’ll be doing professional level work that will have a real impact on the business.
- Training. Sure you’ll learn a ton as you contribute to your team but you’ll also go through specific training on: creating a great resume and LinkedIn profile, getting interviews and nailing them, how to give a great presentation and more.
- You’re not alone. You’ll be assigned a Mentor outside of your department who will guide you and mentor you throughout the summer.
- End of summer presentation. At the end of the summer every Intern will make a PPT presentation to Executives that will include a summary of what you accomplished, what you learned and 2 things that will either make the company money or save the company money.
- Write SQL and Python scripts to automate reporting and manual processes.
- Draft analysis/reports and communicate findings.
- Logically structure thoughts, analysis and solutions based on data.
- Compile and load data from one platform to another.
- Work with different departments within LendingTree to resolve issues.
- Very bright (3.5+ GPA required) undergrad or grad student who will be graduating in Dec. 2020 or May 2021 (GPA must be listed on your resume to be considered.)
- Acceptable majors include Economics, Statistics, Finance or something very similar.
- Excellent Excel skills to include experience with Pivot Tables, and VLOOKUPs
- Previous experience with SQL is highly preferred.
- The ability to meet tight deadlines with a willingness to roll up your sleeves and GET STUFF DONE!
- We’re making a real difference in the financial lives of consumers across the U.S. The work you’ll do here matters.
- Chance to work with top professionals that previously worked for other leading technology companies like Google, Apple, Microsoft and LinkedIn.
- Unique entrepreneurial environment filled with flip-flops, t-shirts and people that take their job seriously. We’re a start-up company in publicly traded suit. We have a lot of fun and can afford the grown-up toys.
LendingTree is the kind of company that not only promotes diversity and inclusion; we thrive because of these values. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.