Our former Summer Interns will tell you, LendingTree’s Internship Program is selective, challenging and structured to push the limits of what they thought they could do - and they wouldn’t want it any other way. Are there easier ways to spend the summer? Of course. But a LendingTree Internship will help you land a great job once you graduate – maybe even with LendingTree. Here’s what you can expect:
- Real work. The only person you’ll be getting coffee for at LendingTree is yourself. You’ll be doing professional level work that will have a real impact on the business.
- Training. Sure you’ll learn a ton as you contribute to your team but you’ll also go through specific training on: creating a great resume and LinkedIn profile, getting interviews and nailing them, how to give a great presentation and more.
- You’re not alone. You’ll be assigned a Mentor outside of your department who will guide you and mentor you throughout the summer.
- End of summer presentation. At the end of the summer every Intern will make a PPT presentation to Executives that will include a summary of what you accomplished, what you learned and 2 things that will either make the company money or save the company money.
- Marketing Analytics & Reporting (Excel-based reporting, pivot tables and VLookups)
- Conduct competitive analysis, keyword research, run tests, and more
- Assist in affiliate management (sales, contract management, creative approvals and campaign setup) in performance marketing
- Setup and monitor tracking of digital campaigns
- Learning fundamental best practices for digital marketing (display, email, search and social)
- Monitor compliance and fraud on marketing materials in market
- Conduct keyword discovery and competitive research
- Conduct multivariate campaign testing and optimization
- Meeting with different teams within the Company to learn how we’re all integrated and how we can better serve each other and collaborate
WHAT YOU CAN LEARN
- Campaign Optimization, Digital Marketing, Analytics, Conversion Optimization, key business levers and strategy and more
- Interact with some of the best online marketing professionals around, and learn the job functions and backgrounds of various colleagues and job roles
- How all of the levers within the Company work together towards the greater goal
- Learn what they don’t normally teach you in school. Find out about the field of digital marketing and get a better understanding of how the internet works
- Very bright (3.5+ GPA required) undergrad or grad student who will be graduating in Dec. 2020 or May 2021 (GPA must be listed on your resume to be considered)
- Excellent analytical skills and strong knowledge of Excel (You should know what vlookups and pivot tables are, even if you haven’t used them very often)
- The desire to work in a fast paced environment while being detail focused
- Ability to grasp the tech backend setup and levers a plus. (What an API call is, what a pixel is and how it works)
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and GET STUFF DONE
- We’re making a real difference in the financial lives of consumers. The work you’ll do here matters.
- Chance to work with top professionals that previously worked for other leading technology companies like Google, Apple, Microsoft and LinkedIn.
- Unique entrepreneurial environment filled with flip-flops, t-shirts and people that take their job seriously. We’re a start-up company in publicly traded suit. We have a lot of fun and can afford the grown-up toys.
LendingTree is the kind of company that not only promotes diversity and inclusion; we thrive because of these values. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.