The Jr. Research Analyst will work on our Investing and Savings product team and drive the development of informational articles, tools and research used by thousands of consumers in making better financial decisions. Our goal is that you will develop a broad skill set and help to build an innovative consumer-focused web product for the Investing and Savings vertical. At LendingTree, we strive to ensure our decisions are based on the data, so you will lead efforts on consumer research, data collection and financial modeling.
This is a great opportunity to learn about how financial industries work, develop analytical skills and partake in a successful FinTech environment.
- Analyze informational guides and reviews of financial products and provide recommendations on ways to better meet user intent and expectations
- Assist in data collection as well as basic analysis for development of tools and calculators on our website
- Pitch and prioritize ideas for new content, guides and tools based on research into consumer needs and general trends
- Conduct extensive research across personal finance verticals
- Track and report on performance metrics of editorial content
- Follow relevant news, trends and competitors’ content
- Review and update in-house data for quality assurance purposes
Skills and Knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree required with previous research experience or internship desired
- Demonstrated history of being a self-starter with a strong work ethic and constant drive for improvement
- Excellent attention to detail, and written and verbal communication skills
- A curiosity and eagerness to interpret data
- Collaborative team player with ability to work independently and manage multiple projects/tasks
- Bonus: Demonstrated experience or interest in personal finance
- Bonus: Excel proficiency
- Bonus: Working knowledge of basic HTML and CSS
LendingTree was founded in 1996 by CEO Doug Lebda to help people comparison shop and get a great deal on the single biggest transaction of their lives: their mortgage. Since then, we’ve helped over 30 million people in the home buying process, while becoming a household name (our brand recognition rivals Bank of America and Wells Fargo).
Through our various products, we serve as an indispensable ally for consumers who are looking to comparison shop for loans, home improvement, insurance, educational institutions and autos. We’re publicly traded (TREE), we’re financially sound and we’re on a tear. If you are looking for an opportunity with a dynamic company that is fanatically pro-consumer and that champions your ambitious spirit, then you’ve come to the right place!
Our clothes are casual and relaxed, and our work ethic is highly professional. It is our culture for each team member to challenge the status quo, express their perspectives, and to stand up, ask for the ball and run with it to meet our aggressive goals.
We’re always looking for the best and brightest. If you’re serious about launching your career in digital marketing, or taking it to the next level, we want you on our team. We reward innovation, creativity and the ability to just GET STUFF DONE!
LendingTree is the kind of company that not only promotes diversity and inclusion; we thrive because of these values. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.