This Email Marketing Specialist will be responsible for maintaining and improving our existing transactional email programs, as well as development of our extended consumer lifecycle. We are looking for curious and dedicated experimenter, who enjoys finding solutions through research, test, and elbow grease.
- Develop and manage A/B testing strategy (subject lines, email positioning and content, cta copy) to continuously improve marketing effectiveness/ROI.
- Work cross-functionally with design, content, paid advertising teams to develop omni-channel message and find new areas of opportunity.
- Report weekly on email engagement by channel, product, lifecycle against goals and relevant email metrics.
- Plan, iterate, and manage email marketing campaigns to drive consumer retention, increase engagement.
- Create html email templates with help of email developer, set up email flows and segmentation in internal email service.
- Monitor, manage, and improve the health of transactional email programs.
- Analyze campaign performance--be able to mash email engagement data with internal data sets to identify opportunity and inform segmentation, lifecycle, and marketing strategy.
- Stay current on email marketing trends, competitive analysis, and best practices in lifecycle and channel marketing.
- Ensure email campaigns comply with CAN-SPAM and FTC regulations and email best practices.
In your first month with us, you may:
- Analyze consumer metadata to inform segmentation for new marketing campaigns
- Develop positioning and copy for a new email campaign
- Provide design direction and work cross-functionally on campaign design
- Report on ongoing and new campaign effectiveness
- A/B test everything from subject lines to email copy and CTAs
- Manage and test send times of lifecycle marketing campaigns
- Troubleshoot issues with internal marketing automation suite, work with developers to find a solution
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2+ years experience in digital marketing role
- Proficient user of marketing automation software
- Working knowledge and experience with HTML and CSS (or willingness and excitement to learn)
- Experience pulling data using SQL (or willingness and excitement to learn)
- Excellent oral and written communicator
- Proficient in Excel
- Problem solving skills. You like to analyze data to find areas of opportunity and creative solutions to sticky problems
LendingTree is the kind of company that not only promotes diversity and inclusion; we thrive because of these values. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.