You love data (unstructured and structured), testing hypotheses, and arriving at data-driven recommendations that have an immediate impact on the business. You have a strong business acumen and exceptional critical thinking that you employ to turn data insights into strategic action. You are passionate about communicating insights as much as you are about discovering them in the first place. You constantly ask questions about how to use analytics to improve the business and constantly make impactful strategic decisions. You have a passion for marketing and a desire to use data to optimize performance. You enjoy collaborating with teams across digital and traditional channels to understand and support their goals.
- Develop analytical frameworks and models to optimize performance and process efficiency
- Work with marketing channel leads to help drive media for growth, develop new strategies and communicate results, and provide marketing with data driven insights
- Perform exploratory and targeted data analyses using descriptive statistics and other methods to understand patterns and offer insights for maximizing revenue and improving products
- Work with Product team to design, conduct and analyze A/B tests
- Collaborate with partners to work on innovative ideas to increase market share
- End to end analytical projects: conduct internal analysis, research competitors and digest industry reports to recommend new strategies and then track the initiative & report on its impact
- Become well-versed in digital analytics tools to track and understand full-funnel performance
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science, Math, Statistics, or other quantitative field
- 4+ years of experience in quantitative analysis and data science
- Proficient in SQL and Python
- Ability to synthesize data from multiple sources to drive actionable insights
- Superior problem-solving & critical thinking skills- ability to rip apart difficult problems and construct elegant solutions.
- Strong business insight. You build profit and loss models in your sleep.
- Expert data harmonization skills – questions every data point before relying on it
- Strategic toolkit: You can focus an organization on the key business levers and not get caught in the million daily tasks. You see the forest and the trees.
- Pragmatic: You know the 80/20 rule and know when to boil the ocean and when not to. The solutions you develop are understandable and implementable.
- Self-directed: You check in regularly with your boss, but you can run with a ton of autonomy.
- High-reaching Spirit and Inquisitive mind
- Desire to roll up your sleeves and dig into the work
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Built predictive models and matching algorithms to optimize marketing spend and revenue.
- Build, test, optimize and productionalize machine learning models.
- Comfort working with many partners, up to and including C-level executives
- Experience working with digital marketing (PPC) and consumer websites. Transaction-based B2C sites preferred
- Great teammate. You play nice with others. People like working with you.
- Strong organizational skills with a track record of managing projects and people both directly and indirectly.
LendingTree is the kind of company that not only promotes diversity and inclusion; we thrive because of these values. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.