LendingTree is looking for an MDM Engineer to work on the Data Governance team and help drive an enterprise initiative forward!
- Working with the MDM Architect and Data Analysts to design and develop data models, business rules, stewardship workflows, and custom subscribers within the Profisee MDM platform
- Full understanding of and the ability to implement Golden Record management rules, including survivorship and match & merge
- Working with integration engineers to consume and distribute data from/to heterogeneous data sources
- 5+ years working on Master Data management systems, experience with Profisee is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to implement business rules and matching logic within MDM systems
- Strong SQL skills and data integration experience
- Programming experience including C# and Windows Workflow Foundation
- Bachelor's Degree
- Chance to work with top Software Engineers that previously were at other leading technology companies like Google, Apple, Microsoft and LinkedIn.
- Unique entrepreneurial environment. We’re a start-up company in publicly traded suit. Read: we have a lot of fun and can afford the grown-up toys.
- We’re making a real difference in the financial lives of millions of consumers. The work we do here matters.
- Dress code – we don’t have one. (Flip flops, shorts, jeans…whatever.)
- We don't even keep track of how many paid vacation days you tak. (of course your manager's approval is needed before you take off on that family vacation.)
- Cool perks like $3 catered lunches Mon. - Thurs., free bagels every Fri. and on site gym (employees are encouraged to work out during the day. “Wait, is that true?" You bet your tone arms it is.)
LendingTree is the kind of company that not only promotes diversity and inclusion; we thrive because of these values. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.