The My LendingTree platform team at LendingTree works very closely with the analytics team to make data driven business decisions. You will be partnering with the platform team and BI/database team to provide the right insights by ensuring data quality. Which means you should love data (unstructured and structured) and have the unique blend of business insight with technical skills. You constantly ask questions about how to use analytics to improve the business and constantly make impactful strategic decisions. You enjoy collaborating with teams across digital and traditional channels to understand and support their goals.
- You will partner with product team to help make the right business decision.
- Collaborate with engineers, product managers and product analysts to understand data needs.
- Lead data warehouse plan for MyLT platform.
- Build data expertise and own data quality for allocated areas of ownership.
- Define and manager SLA for all data needs.
- Work with BI team to triage data issues and work towards a resolution.
- Define critical metrics and craft standard reports and dashboards to analyze performance; work with cross-functional teams to set targets and measure performance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Technical Field, Computer Science or Mathematics.
- 4+ years’ experience in writing SQL statements and with schema design and dimensional data modeling.
- Experience with Tableau is preferred.
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, and working with large data sets.
- Experience with programming languages like Java or Python a plus.
- Ability to synthesize data from multiple sources to drive actionable insights.
- Ability to analyze data to identify deliverables, gaps and inconsistencies.
- Interpersonal skills including the commitment to identify and communicate data driven insights.
- Problem-solving & critical thinking skills. You know how to rip apart difficult problems and construct elegant solutions.
- Pragmatic: you know the 80/20 rule and know when to boil the ocean and when not to. The solutions you develop are understandable and implementable.
- Self-directed. You check in regularly with your manager, but you can run with a ton of autonomy.
- Great teammate with competitive spirit and inquisitive mind.
- Motivated to work hard in a dynamic environment – business decisions here can connect and impact millions of users.
LendingTree was founded in 1996 by CEO Doug Lebda to help people comparison shop and get a great deal on the single biggest transaction of their lives: their mortgage. In doing so we fundamentally disrupted the mortgage industry making it much more competitive and consumer focused, while helping over 30 million people in the home buying and refinancing processes. LendingTree is now a well-known household brand which has expanded to include comparison shopping for credit cards, student loans, personal loans, auto loans, and business loans as well as related categories like home services and online college degrees. We are quite literally the place consumers come to shop for a better deal on their money.
LendingTree is publicly traded (TREE) and our stock has delivered impressive performance month after month. If you’re looking for an opportunity with a dynamic company that is fanatically pro-consumer and that champions your entrepreneurial spirit, you’ve come to the right place!
Our clothes are casual and relaxed, and our work ethic is highly professional. It is our culture for each team member to challenge the status quo, express their opinions, and to stand up, ask for the ball and run with it to meet our aggressive goals. We also have a lot of fun together! We’re always looking for the best, brightest, high energy, results-driven Rock Stars to join our team. We reward innovation, creativity and the ability to just GET STUFF DONE.
LendingTree is the kind of company that not only promotes diversity and inclusion; we thrive because of these values. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.