LendingTree is seeking a Senior Implementation Manager in Digital Analytics. The role is focused on implementing solutions to gather data for business. This position will collaborate with business partners to collect and validate data in Analytics software. While you will not need to write code, the role will require a high level of technical understanding and communication with clients.
- Serving as the data-collection guru for Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics 360.
- Designing, Developing, & Maintaining customized analytics tracking solutions across our websites.
- Collaborating with multi-functional teams and internal partners to: understand needs, translate business requirements, execute collection & validate data.
- The point of contact for understanding the meaning and context of our digital analytics data.
- Conversing on very technical subject matter with Product and Technology
- Troubleshooting existing data collection and refactor for the best possible data.
- Providing support for A/B testing and optimization projects.
- Building and maintain robust documentation.
- Maintaining user accounts, access and permissions for analytics platforms.
- 4-6 years Digital Analytics Implementation Experience,
- Usage and understanding of Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager, Adobe Launch, or Google Tag Manager.
- Experience debugging the collection of analytics in the browser
- Deep understanding of HTML, Cookies, and web protocols
- You are a self starter, with meticulous attention to detail
- You love data and are comfortable working with data tools like Excel and SQL
- Proven project management skills and the capability to own/manage complex analyses end to end
- Great teammate who can effectively interact with product managers, marketing teams and technical developers
- Superb interpersonal skills with the ability to build and present strategic summaries to leadership
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in relevant field such as business, STEM, etc
- Experience in debugging Testing/Optimization Tools like Adobe Target
- Proficiency with Python, R, Hadoop, Tableau or other large data platforms
- Experience with relevant industries such as Finance or digital B2C
LendingTree was founded in 1996 by CEO Doug Lebda to help people comparison shop and get a great deal on the single biggest transaction of their lives: their mortgage. Since then, we’ve facilitated over 65 million loan requests, while becoming a household name (our brand recognition rivals Bank of America and Wells Fargo). Today we do much more than mortgages. We are the #1 online marketplace in the US for consumers to comparison shop for mortgages, personal loans, credit cards, student loans, auto loans and insurance. We have established relationships with millions of customers who engage with us through our My LendingTree portal, giving them access to free credit scores and money saving alerts. We are on a mission to help consumers save money and better their lives.
We’re publicly traded (TREE), we’re financially sound and we’re in the top 10 of Fortune’s 100 Fastest Growing Companies. If you’re looking for an opportunity with a dynamic company that is fanatically pro-consumer and that champions your entrepreneurial spirit, then you’ve come to the right place.
Our clothes are casual and relaxed, and our work ethic is highly professional. It is our culture for each team member to challenge the status quo, express their opinions, and to stand up, ask for the ball and run with it to meet our ambitious goals. We also have a lot of fun together. We’re always looking the brightest, high energy Rock Stars to join our team. We reward innovation, creativity and the willingness to just GET STUFF DONE.
LendingTree is the kind of company that not only promotes diversity and inclusion; we thrive because of these values. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.