**While we have an incredible internship program and often have entry level positions available, this role is for a candidate that has 2+ years of professional experience, post-graduation. Please consider this while applying.**
WHO WE ARE
At CompareCards, by LendingTree, our mission is to help people make smarter, more informed, healthier financial decisions based on deeper knowledge of financial offers. CompareCards provides easy-to-use, objective tools and educational resources that help consumers do everything from making credit card comparisons and managing their credit health to helping children in primary, middle, and high school learn how to make wise financial decisions.
You absolutely love data (unstructured and structured), testing hypotheses, and arriving at data-driven recommendations that have an immediate impact on the business. You have a strong business insight and exceptional critical thinking that you employ to turn data insights into strategic action. You are passionate about communicating insights as much as you are about discovering them in the first place. You constantly ask questions about how to use analytics to improve the business and constantly make impactful strategic decisions. You have a passion for marketing and a desire to use data to optimize performance. You enjoy collaborating with teams across digital and traditional channels to understand and support their goals.
- Assist the team in the production of analytic products (e.g., reports, mid-level data analysis)
- Collaborate with others on developing predictive models of user behaviors
- Maintain and monitor reporting tools in Tableau
- BA/BS Required
- 2+ years of experience in product-oriented quantitative analysis and data science
- Strong analytical background
- Some experience using SQL and working with large datasets
- Willingness to learn or experience with building reports in Tableau
- Entry to mid-level understanding of descriptive and inferential statisticals
- Experience with business and/or market analytics
- Ability to synthesize data from multiple sources to drive actionable insights; a proven influencer with excellent communication skills
- A keen eye for detail, fact-checking, and overall scientific approach to analysis
- Great to work with--friendly with a positive "let's do this" attitude
- Convenient Downtown Location at Ogilvie Transportation Center (500 W. Madison)
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- In-House Gym
- 401(K) Matching
- Innovative Work Environment
- Unlimited Vacation Days
- Bi-Annual Cash Bonus Eligibility
- Catered Lunches
- Snacks / Adult Beverages / Coffee
- And Much More!
LendingTree is the kind of company that not only promotes diversity and inclusion; we thrive because of these values. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.