As the Manager/Sr. Manager, Platform Analytics, you will partner with product management, marketing, technology and BI teams to elevate user insights, marketing analytics and decision science to the next level by focusing on modeling for machine learning and personalization.
- Map user journey and increase the understanding of customers by developing profiles and segments based on behavioral data
- Build, test, optimize and productionalize machine learning models (e.g. alert sorting, alert selection, product affinity, LTV etc.)
- Find growth opportunities through retention and churn analysis
- Perform exploratory and targeted data analyses using descriptive statistics and other methods
- Help understand what is needed to consolidate important data points to enable us to improve our modeling and understanding
- Perform ad-hoc analyses and provide actionable insights to marketing and product teams that drive business decisions
- Define KPIs and create standard reports and dashboards to analyze performance; work with cross-functional teams to set targets and measure performance
- 4+ years of experience in product-oriented quantitative analysis and decision science
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science, Math, Statistics, or other quantitative field
- Strong experience using SQL and working with large data sets
- Data modeling experience in Python or R
- Working knowledge of Machine Learning models and advanced statistical techniques (Gradient Boosted Trees, Neural Networks, Logistic Regression, ANOVA, Time Series Analysis)
- Ability to synthesize data from multiple sources to drive actionable insights; a proven influencer with excellent communication skills
- Expert data harmonization skills – questions every data point before relying on it
- Individual Contributor – can work with least guidance, and a Team Player – can mentor and guide individuals with passion for data
LendingTree was founded in 1996 by CEO Doug Lebda to help people comparison shop and get a great deal on the single biggest transaction of their lives: their mortgage. In doing so we fundamentally disrupted the mortgage industry making it much more competitive and consumer focused, while helping over 30 million people in the home buying and refinancing processes. LendingTree is now a well-known household brand which has expanded to include comparison shopping for credit cards, student loans, personal loans, auto loans, and business loans as well as related categories like home services and online college degrees. We are quite literally the place consumers come to shop for a better deal on their money.
LendingTree is publicly traded (TREE) and our stock has delivered impressive performance month after month. If you’re looking for an opportunity with a dynamic company that is fanatically pro-consumer and that champions your entrepreneurial spirit, you’ve come to the right place!
Our clothes are casual and relaxed, and our work ethic is highly professional. It is our culture for each team member to challenge the status quo, express their opinions, and to stand up, ask for the ball and run with it to meet our aggressive goals. We also have a lot of fun together! We’re always looking for the best, brightest, high energy, results-driven Rock Stars to join our team. We reward innovation, creativity and the ability to just GET STUFF DONE.
LendingTree is the kind of company that not only promotes diversity and inclusion; we thrive because of these values. We don’t discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.