- Create real-time streaming solutions for multiple sources and data types
- Implement large scale, high-performance data analytics, and data integration platforms
- Design and develop ETL solutions for source systems
- Design, develop, and support BI-related database applications spanning multiple lines of business
- Evaluate operation of production BI applications/environments and perform appropriate troubleshooting as necessary
- Perform complex data analysis to identify trends, patterns, and opportunities
- Collaborate effectively with Engineers, Data Scientists, and Product Owners to implement project work you're doing
- Effectively work with business users to resolve project requirements and issues
- Craft and maintain technical documents
- Participate in on-call rotation for off-hours support
- 3+ years of experience doing data warehousing, ETL development, and analytics.
- You have experience with highly scalable, distributed platforms.
- Experience with AWS, Microsoft Azure, and SDLC
- Knowledge of data warehousing industry standards and standard methodologies.
- Strong understanding of dimensional database modeling.
- You have excellent data presentation skills, utilizing dashboards and other technologies.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to design and implement projects with minimal guidance.
- You have experience with Agile methodologies.
- Dedicated to being a phenomenal teammate - sharing success and struggles equally.
- You have real passion for learning and implementing new tools and supporting standard methodologies.
- B.S. in Computer Science, Mathematics or equivalent
- Experience with data visualization tools, such as Power BI
- Experience working with SQL Server
- Experience working with Snowflake DW
- Experience working with Azure Data Factory
- Experience writing and debugging complex SQL queries
- Experience with scripting languages like PowerShell
- Experience with programming languages, such as Python, C#
- Experience with Git SCM
LendingTree is the kind of company that not only promotes diversity and inclusion; we thrive because of these values. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.