- Create real-time streaming solutions for multiple sources and data types
- Implement large scale, high-performance data analytics, and data integration platforms
- Design and develop ETL solutions for source systems
- Design, develop, and support BI-related database applications spanning multiple lines of business
- Evaluate operation of production BI applications/environments and perform appropriate troubleshooting as necessary
- Perform complex data analysis to identify trends, patterns, and opportunities
- Collaborate effectively with Engineers, Data Scientists, and Product Owners to implement project work you're doing
- Effectively work with business users to resolve project requirements and issues
- Craft and maintain technical documents
- Participate in on-call rotation for off-hours support
- 3+ years of experience doing data warehousing, ETL development, and analytics.
- You have experience with highly scalable, distributed platforms.
- You have experience with AWS or Microsoft Azure.
- You have knowledge of data warehousing industry standards and standard methodologies.
- You understand dimensional database modeling.
- You have excellent data presentation skills, utilizing dashboards and other technologies.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You have the ability to design and implement projects with minimal guidance.
- You have experience with Agile methodologies.
- You have a dedication to being a phenomenal teammate - sharing success and struggles equally.
- You have real passion for learning and implementing new tools and supporting standard methodologies.
- You have SDLC experience.
- B.S. in Computer Science, Mathematics or equivalent
- Experience with data visualization tools, such as Power BI
- Experience working with SQL Server
- Experience working with Snowflake DW
- Experience working with Azure Data Factory
- Experience writing and debugging complex SQL queries
- Experience with scripting languages like PowerShell
- Experience with programming languages, such as Python, C#
- Experience with Git SCM
LendingTree was founded in 1996 by CEO Doug Lebda to help people comparison shop and get a great deal on the single biggest transaction of their lives: their mortgage. Since then, we’ve facilitated over 65 million loan requests, while becoming a household name (our brand recognition rivals Bank of America and Wells Fargo). Today we do much more than mortgages. We are the #1 online marketplace in the US for consumers to comparison shop for mortgages, personal loans, credit cards, student loans, auto loans and insurance. We have established relationships with millions of customers who engage with us through our My LendingTree portal, giving them access to free credit scores and money saving alerts. We are on a mission to help consumers save money and better their lives.
We’re publicly traded (TREE), we’re financially sound and we’re in the top 10 of Fortune’s 100 Fastest Growing Companies. If you’re looking for an opportunity with a dynamic company that is fanatically pro-consumer and that champions your entrepreneurial spirit, then you’ve come to the right place.
Our clothes are casual and relaxed, and our work ethic is highly professional. It is our culture for each team member to challenge the status quo, express their opinions, and to stand up, ask for the ball and run with it to meet our daring goals. We also have a lot of fun together. We’re always looking for the best, brightest, high energy, rock stars to join our team. We reward innovation, creativity and the ability to just GET STUFF DONE.
LendingTree is the kind of company that not only promotes diversity and inclusion; we thrive because of these values. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.