The SEO Manager is responsible for owning SEO on assigned sections of the website. You will be responsible for optimizing content, analytics and reporting, prioritizing and creating new pages, and executing special projects. The SEO Manager works with our Product, Development, Creative and Offline teams while implementing SEO best practices to grow traffic and increase conversion rates and revenue.
We’re always looking for the best, brightest SEO professionals to join our team. We reward innovation, creativity and the ability to just GET STUFF DONE.
- Use world class SEO Tools to evaluate web pages, natural search traffic, entry page quality, content, and template design. Be accountable for the results measured against internal goals and SEO best practices.
- Compile and present SEO performance reports and analysis from platforms such as Google Search Console, Google Analytics, DeepCrawl, and Accuranker.
- Keep up with industry trends and algorithm updates.
- Come up with ways to improve site performance (ranking, bounce rate, time on site, etc.)
- Constantly monitor our site and competitors’ sites for SEO health and standard methodologies.
- Create SEO strategy and execute your plan for assigned product lines. Attend weekly status meetings with internal parties to give updates, present plans and share results for product lines.
- Bachelor Degree required
- 3+ years digital experience with at least 2 years of SEO experience
- Strong knowledge of SEO principles, methodology and tools
- Strong knowledge of Excel
- Working knowledge of basic HTML and CSS
- Experience working in Wordpress
- Must be strong technically, analytically and creatively
- Deadline-oriented, highly organized, and able to multitask in a dynamic environment with competing priorities
- Real passion for technology and marketing
- Driven and curious
LendingTree was founded in 1996 by CEO Doug Lebda to help people comparison shop and get a great deal on the single biggest transaction of their lives: their mortgage. Since then, we’ve helped over 30 million people in the home buying process, while becoming a household name (our brand recognition rivals Bank of America and Wells Fargo).
Through our various products, we serve as an indispensable ally for consumers who are looking to comparison shop for loans, home improvement, insurance, educational institutions and autos. We’re publicly traded (TREE), we’re financially sound and we’re on a tear. If you’re looking for an opportunity with a dynamic company that is fanatically pro-consumer and that champions your entrepreneurial spirit, then you’ve come to the right place.
Our clothes are casual and relaxed, and our work ethic is highly professional. It is our culture for each team member to challenge the status quo, share their perspectives, and to stand up, ask for the ball and run with it to meet our aggressive goals. We also have a lot of fun together. We’re always looking for the best, brightest, high energy Rock Stars to join our team. We reward innovation, creativity and the ability to just GET STUFF DONE.
LendingTree is the kind of company that not only promotes diversity and inclusion; we thrive because of these values. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.